823 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 1:54 AM

we got 1 space so a top player needs a top club

gordon

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 2:35 AM

Thanks gordon...

A New Private Ladders site / Website / and Chatroom have been implemented. If you would like to join a club with many different ways to play the game, or just hang out, throw a few back, possible burn a few 1000 crs playing MP Challenges...JUUUST KIDDING -  then check  out TECC. Either Wall post me or reply to this post...Thanks again everyone. edge 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 2:35 PM

How about it, or this, or -what ya think??

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 2:36 PM

We have TeamSpeak as well...

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 6:54 AM

one more time....

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 6:14 PM

The Elite CC – TECC, is presently looking for “active” members. We periodically refresh our cc with “active” members and that time is now. I feel we have one of the most active cc’s in the community. Most in-house cc tournaments come with awards. Crs, gb’s, trophies, XP supply. We have implemented our own Website and Chat-Room. we have TeamSpeak for those who like to talk while playing. I for one can't..lol. More importantly than prizes and everything else is  – the caliber of players we have, be it through their skill, or sportsmanship, is by far - the best. If you are active (posting scores at the least a couple times a wk) then take a look at The Elite CC. You will not be disappointed. Either send a request or wall post.Thank You my friends for your consideration…edge

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 3:22 AM

MAN!! I just had to put this out here. When we all started our cc's you could usually sign-up at least 1new membership with a extremely skilled player within a day. NOW....Forget it...lol. I say this with a positive twist on it.  Most of the "extremest" players in the community are set and comfortable in their current cc's, which is a very good thing. I'm just sayin...lol edge...

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2011 7:55 PM

Props to you Jeff!

You do an incredible job of running Elite!  I can't imagine the hours you invest each week keeping all the inner tourneys, slor league, invitationals , webpage etc etc going !!!

Fantastic job  !

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 12:48 PM

Thank you Dianne.These are the post that make it alll worth it. Time, dedication, and persistence keeps everything all glued together. Now as for my marriage, well that may be coming unglued..lol.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2011 10:29 AM

This is for the gentleman that posted on my wall today -9/6/11. I sent your invitation but it seemed I had a glitch  when I sent it. Prior to sending you the invite I had deleted your wall post, so now I'm not sure who you are. Sorry about that. Hoping you see this and get in touch if you did not receive your invitation. Thanks,.edge.

• PAGES
RSS