Forums

Help › Forums

The Elite CC

Tue, Sep 6 2011 10:29 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 6:54 PM

The Elite CC – TECC, is presently looking for “active” members. We periodically refresh our cc with “active” members and that time is now. I feel we have one of the most active cc’s in the community. Most in-house cc tournaments come with awards. Crs, gb’s, trophies, XP supply. More importantly than prizes – the caliber of players we have, be it through their skill, or sportsmanship, is by far - the best. If you are active (posting scores at the least a few times a wk) then take a look at The Elite CC. You will not be disappointed. Either send a request or wall post.Thank You my friends for your consideration…edge

• ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 12:24 AM

Hey i would like to join your CC!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 7:17 AM

Your Invitation is on it's way. Welcome my good friend. Enjoy TECC challenging yourself playing against some of the finest skilled players in all of WGT. Thank you for considering and ultimately joining The Elite CC. edge. 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 6:29 PM

WE ARE AT MAX CAPACITY. If you would like to be part of TECC, leave a message. We may increase membership volume in the future. Thank you my friends....edge

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 7:24 AM

We have an opening if anyone is interested. I received notice from one of our very fine members that they may not be as active as TECC prefers. The said member strongly encouraged we try to fill the spot with a "active" member. If anyone is interested drop me a line. Thanks again my friends...edge 

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 12:54 PM

Pssssst

• gordonparker
    823 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 1:38 PM

does that mean u want 2 join lol? if so we have 1 place left and send a wall post to overthedge. a top player like u would be great at the club

best regards gordon

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 3:29 PM

Invitations on the board...as well as a pm and Wall Post..lol.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 7:00 AM

TECC has an opening for anyone that may be interested. We just add our own personal Ladders site - Website - and Chatroom. We also have Teamspeak. All 4 features can add a little more to your game. Either reply to this message or put up a wall post on my wall. Thank you my friends..edge

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 10:27 AM

Thank you everyone who sent a request. We are max'ed. edge

• PAGES
RSS