Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUB LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 27 2011 2:52 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mikehoyoenuno
    21 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 9:49 AM

The Swilcan Bridge Country Club is currently looking for new members. We do not reject players due to low levels or tiers. We are a new club but have already attracted a good amount of members. This may be due to the fact that we are a friendly club that takes players from any country and are always looking for new idias from our members, so we can always have great tournaments running 24/7. The club is also looking at joining the cc league, this is a league in which country clubs compete against each other. If you would like to join please contact the club owner (mikehoyoenuno) or reply to this post. We look forward to having you as our newest member.

• neddrumbrowski
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 12:48 PM

hi, my name is neddrumbrowski, i would be interested in join the club

• Jmdrpepper88
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2011 5:29 PM

Hey I'm interested to I'm only an amateur but mey best 18 hole round is a 63 at Kiawah.:) send me an invite and I'm in.:)

• badboy82
    44 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 5:55 AM

hi there, my name is steven mckay(badboy82), i have just left a club due to the fact they have many members butnone that want to enjoy entering tournaments. so would like to join your club to partisapate in these. i have some is ideas for tournaments that i tried to run at previous club but got no interest.

• abadoobaa
    22 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 9:39 AM

would really like to join this club as it sounds great

• tdmooch
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 3:56 PM

Hi, I'm tdmooch and would like to become a member of your country club if you are still looking for new members.

Thanks

• MasterPuppet777
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 5:14 PM

can i also join..

• Frequentflyer
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 7:44 PM

Hey Mike,

New to this WGT thing and am looking to improve my stats.  Hopefully my lack of experience will be overlooked because I would like to become a member.  Its only been two days and  I have played for close to 10 hours. 

Thanks for the consideration,

FF

• jjkhawaiian
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 11:41 PM

hello,

my name is jjkhawaiian. I'd like to join your CC.

Thanks,

John

• omahopa1
    20 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 10:58 PM

yep...........sign me up.....love it

• PAGES
RSS