Forums

Help › Forums

Oakmont petition

Tue, Dec 4 2018 6:04 PM (45 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 11:38 AM
    Robert1893:
    But I don't think they've ever eliminated a course when one was added. But I could be wrong.
    Oakmont and the original best of par 3,4 & 5 courses are the only courses we've lost. Those best of courses were lost because they had Cabo & Whistler (trugolf) holes on them and it was around the time wgt stopped putting Cabo & Whistler on as free tournaments. I guess this was because the contract with Trugolf changed.
  • gkaiser
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 5:03 PM

I would like to know how I can play Oakmont now.  Very much appreciated.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 5:33 PM

• rdodge
    95 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 5:36 PM

oakmont is trash , glad its gone .  i never play bandon best of 3 or best of 5 , a player can't lower average on them so its just a waste of hits on a ball

• rdodge
    95 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 1:08 AM

same as you

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 2:56 PM

GirnBlanston:

I suggest we bring back Oakmont and trash a couple of courses here.

Bandon par 3 - when was the last time you played this one?  I never see it as a tournament choice or used in match OR alternate games.  It just takes up space. ABANDON BANDON!!!!!!!!

Chambers Bay - Only because I hate this course and its inconsistent programming.  Distances to pin lie all the time.

Pinehurst - Although I can score on this one, see Chambers Bay reasoning.  Also, WGT is in love with this course, seems at least one tournament a week on this one if not more.

If we get an adequate response and WGT notices, maybe they would break with normal policy and listen to we, the players, who spend our $ here.  I CAN ONLY HOPE!!!!!

They won't respond to this post. We got our free course this year the "Virtual Crap" greatest hits.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 3:04 PM
    bypass07:

They won't respond to this post. We got our free course this year the "Virtual Crap" greatest hits.

Wolf Creek is supposed to be available by the end of the year.
  • rdodge
    95 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2018 1:30 AM

lol - i play them all , some courses alot more frequently to lower the average quicker , so what who cares.  i just dont play par 3's and 5's and i'm glad oakmont is gone.  you don't like it.....too bad

RSS