Forums

Help › Forums

No more mobile ads?

Wed, Jul 11 2018 1:56 PM (30 replies)
  • XxPAXIxX
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 4:18 AM

I was wondering why do I not have mobile ads anymore? As from today, I watched only 1 available ad and that is it. For example yesterday I earned 800 credits from ads, two days before I have earned nearly 1000 coins, and I have been watching skytrak ads the most and there was infinite amount of them. Now I do not have ads at all. Any suggestions, except reinstalling app or clearing its cache as I have already done that. Thanks

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 1:04 PM

XxPAXIxX:

I was wondering why do I not have mobile ads anymore? As from today, I watched only 1 available ad and that is it. For example yesterday I earned 800 credits from ads, two days before I have earned nearly 1000 coins, and I have been watching skytrak ads the most and there was infinite amount of them. Now I do not have ads at all. Any suggestions, except reinstalling app or clearing its cache as I have already done that. Thanks

I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried many ways, but it’s not working. It’s been like this since update, sometimes it’s ok, and not good at times.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 1:47 PM

Personally, I really haven't had any issues in quite some time. So the issues might not be systemic and could be idiosyncratic or isolated. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 2:59 PM

It’s ios issue..both iPad Pro and iPhone 6 are having the same problem. Android doesn’t.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 3:02 PM

I'm not an Android user. I watch videos on my iPad Pro and my iPhone 6s plus. 

Again, I really haven't had any issues. 

• XxPAXIxX
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2018 2:27 AM

Still no SkyTrak ads

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2018 12:41 AM

Robert1893:

I'm not an Android user. I watch videos on my iPad Pro and my iPhone 6s plus. 

Again, I really haven't had any issues. 

Same here (except I have a tiny 5s!)  No issues with ads, I usually get at least 200 /day.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2018 12:43 AM

XxPAXIxX:
    Now I do not have ads at all. Any suggestions, except reinstalling app or clearing its cache as I have already done that.

Have you played any games since the last time you got ads?  When my mobile stops showing ads, I hop on the putting green, shoot about 3 putts, and then start cranking out credits again.

• TheMedicineMan
    18 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2018 4:25 AM

Every Apple device (as stated) has been trash since the last update including my Ipad Air 2 and Iphone 7.  For about 3 weeks now it is major work just to get one game in without having to reset.  Every single time I open the app it freezes for over 1 minute.  100% of the time.  At a minimum at least 1 sponsorship pack wasted per sponsorship used due to game crash...that is IF I do not click on the ad for extra XP.  If I click the ad it freezes in black screen of death 85% of the time.  I average approximately 18 minutes of actual sponsorship time while I wait on frozen IOS device to reload the app. I've lost over a hundred sponsorship packs and haven't been able to level up but once due to no ads since that crumby update.  I've emailed WGT twice and Fyber twice about these issues and they have only gotten worse.  I don't understand how they can keep the game unplayable for so many people for so long without a patch/update...or at the least an apology to those who play this game every single day.   I don't think thousands of app resets is good for my devices so I'd really appreciate a fix very soon!

• borntobesting
    9,626 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2018 5:49 AM

I watched 24  for 48 credits  on my IPhone 8!plus this morning before breakfast. It froze a couple of times but that was the only problem. Sometimes if you aren’t getting ads just close the app and open it again and  you start getting ads again.

RSS