Forums

Help › Forums

Guys playing with girl avatars

Fri, Apr 26 2024 6:07 AM (44 replies)
  • suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 8:55 PM

If I plan on grinding 6 or 7 hours on one course like RSG quilf I change to a female avatar. Much rather look at a girl in a short skirt. 

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 9:05 PM

u go girl.lol

• BenRC
    381 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 9:11 PM

While my beautiful dad was still alive,he was old school,if he drove by the course and he saw me playing as a woman, what would I say.."Gee Dad, its all about the putter movements Dad, I swear "....uhhh, I dont think  so, I'll stick to the Male avatar, thank you very much

• Drlg4oilnnd
    64 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 9:54 PM

Cross dressing  is  cross dressing. Do it here. May as well  dress up . Make-up , high heels and all . And head out to u'r local course and play a round.

Just MPO

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 10:25 PM

Boy! Do you two have issues! (Ben & Drig)

• BenRC
    381 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 2:45 AM

dchallenger:

Boy! Do you two have issues! (Ben & Drig)

LOL.....no issues, it was just a joke....goes to show you how any remark here can and will be misconstrued.....peace out

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 3:30 AM

BenRC:

LOL.....no issues, it was just a joke....goes to show you how any remark here can and will be misconstrued.....peace out

It made me laugh anyway.  I am pretty tall though, not many things go over my head.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 5:08 AM

suncity28:
    . Much rather look at a girl in a short skirt. 

Suncity called it. WGTIcon plays as a female and I never understood why until he explained it like that. :-)

• DarSum
    1,440 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 5:24 AM

I tried a lady avatar one day playing at work. When I got home I felt the urge to vacuum and do laundry. Later that night I turned my wife down because I was too tired. Never again will I use one of those avatars.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 8:35 AM

Dunno about Suncity.....but when I use my girly avataar wearing the short union jack skirt and she hits a 27 round bethpage, it gives me quite a semi. :)

tbe

RSS