Forums

Help › Forums

Independence Day Overhaul

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 2 2011 5:49 AM (2 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 4:23 PM

Shoot the caddies, shoot the beverage cart drivers (nevermind that we don't have any). Call up SM to start his plundering and pillaging and so forth. Tell Canine to turn the dogs loose. We need YJ to coordinate all of this. We need Yancy to film it all for the upcoming movie the WGT Chronicles coming soon to a theater near you. We most certainly need Lizzie to narrate. I have one special request for Bearclaw, start smacking the greenkeepers around with that big fish of yours until they tell you where that hole punch whatnot is so we can move some hole locations. We also need meter maids to clean up that mess. All members feel free to join in at whatever your best at. Anybody work for Terminex? We certainly need your help too. I'm sure everybody will be starving after all of this so GSoup bring those big pots and get to cooking, I'll help ya in the kitchen and even share my recipe for squirrel and dumplings. Someone ask JLB if he can keep bouncing balls of the wall to keep the rift raft from skinny dipping in the burn.This is serious business here and we don'[t have time for those shenanigans. Everybody join in, Let's ger ur done and enjoy the holiday.

Ren

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 6:56 PM

Ying Ling?

lmao

Happy 4th to you and all other service members that made this weekend possible

Thank you for your service

-Gsoup

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2011 5:49 AM

Sorry, can't help. I'm teaming up with Randy Quaid to save the world.  Will Smith gave me this awesome ceegar and I gotta do the do before I can smoke it. :-)

RSS