Forums

Help › Forums

Meter issues

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 3 2009 11:52 AM (0 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 11:52 AM

I have no idea how all this golfing is made possible from the programming end but it seems to me that by not having to download anything and be able to play the game, the onus is on the provider to provide a perfect product. A daunting task, for sure, and WGT is doing just fine so far.(Operative phrase 'so far'.)

I would just like to know something-would it facilitate a smoother game with less issues if something was downloaded already by the user and was already in place, waiting to be used?

Without turning this into a fee discussion, if, say,  BPB was on my computer but didn't play until I was logged into WGT then all the servers could be strictly for the essentials. I see a lot of "loading next location" during game play and can't help but think if that delay went away the game would have to be smoother and playable at a decent pace in multi player.

Just a thought and I'm sure this idea opens up a whole 'nother can of worms but what do I know? I just enjoy the heck out of this whole thing.

YJ

RSS