4,729 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 2:56 PM

Suzyswift:
    Just like to bump this up we have 8 CC now signed up in 24 hrs

N1 Suzy

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 4:13 PM

Sounds a great idea I have just signed up and could make a simple website where CC owners have to sign up to get access to info about how and when it happens can also create a chat room if one is needed you have my email if you need help

happyman123uk

cc qittersnotwelcome

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 8:25 PM
  • jvr86
    799 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 8:46 PM

hey sue, hi..

why dont you create a new topic of this tournment,  and give us the link here... then you can update-edit only the first post so we can find all the info you want tho share there... like sing ups, stats and games standings... just an idea that might help... :)

Javier.

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 8:46 PM

Hi all,

With the renewed interest in this, let's make it work !!

Suzy has been in touch with me, so watch this space.

Helen.

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 10:14 PM

Could any one let me know if this spread sheet is working and you are recieving email updates,,,I am still learning the security aspects and all email should be hidden,,only registered users should see this.

Tourney Players

this is looking good so far and would like to thank Helen for her suggestion

Sue

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 11:44 PM

Suzyswift:

Could any one let me know if this spread sheet is working and you are recieving email updates,,,I am still learning the security aspects and all email should be hidden,,only registered users should see this.

Tourney Players

this is looking good so far and would like to thank Helen for her suggestion

Sue

Hi Sue... This is asking for an Username and Password for google. What is that?

-Roger

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 7:56 AM

Hi Rodger

To protect everyone's details and email address I have had to protect the sheet, so I have set to send all registered users a copy to the email address supplied, sorry about that still getting used to the security settings.

Sue 

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 7:58 AM

Suzyswift:

Looks like this great idea has gone cold why dont we start it up again and see who really wants to play this, sign up to it and get emails to notify you,,when 

Bump

Signup for CC Owners Tourney here

Suzyswift

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 8:41 AM

Hi Suzy,  yes the spread sheet  is working had 2,  just had to sign up to google messages to read them ,  No Probs.   

Roy

RSS