• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 9:17 AM

Hi  Helen  Love to be part of it,  

Roy. Weed-Whackers.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 10:55 AM

I love how people respond to posts that are over 6 months old and say "they are in".  Same thing happens in East Coast CC when we have bracket tourney sign-ups.  Sofa King We Todd Did

• jommi
    27 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 9:38 AM

Hi helen,

i would be interested!

jommi

Caddyshack gophers MN

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 10:28 AM

Looks like this great idea has gone cold why dont we start it up again and see who really wants to play this, sign up to it and get emails to notify you,,when 

Signup for CC Owners Tourney here

Suzyswift

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 11:48 AM

Suzyswift:

Looks like this great idea has gone cold why dont we start it up again and see who really wants to play this, sign up to it and get emails to notify you,,when 

Suzyswift

Hi, I am the owner of MELMARANDGAR CC. I have only just taken over as owner and at present there are no members. If you would like to use the club for this wonderful idea please contact me. I myself have no idea about actually setting up a Tournament but if some-one would like to do that then please feel free. I think its the only way to get the ball rolling by using a country club thats up and running but with no members.lol:~) What does any-body think.

MEL1950

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 2:22 PM

In order to join your CC to do that we would have to leave our own,,so thats not possible, but thank you,,just an update we have some sign ups for this already 

Sue

• HackNSlashN
    56 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 10:37 PM

Sounds fun  I'm in  (American Muscle CC ) In the early stages of organizing our first multi round CC tournament so any input is welcomed from you experienced owners!!

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 12:53 AM

Suzyswift:

In order to join your CC to do that we would have to leave our own,,so thats not possible, but thank you,,just an update we have some sign ups for this already 

Sue

What if I you use it just as a meeting place for CC owners or for inter cc tourny's for owners only. I'me not using it for any thing else and doubt that I will be any time soon. It may be a way to get round wgt rules about belonging to 2 clubs. Just a suggestion. I,me new to this so I don't know.

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 5:33 AM

The same would happen ,,as soon as you join ,,you would leave your own cc ,,there is no way round it,,but thx 

Sue

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 5:34 AM

Suzyswift:

Suzyswift

Just like to bump this up we have 8 CC now signed up in 24 hrs

RSS