Help › Forums

I Know You Play WGT, But What Else Do You Play

Fri, Sep 28 2018 7:52 AM (27 replies)
  • Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 9:14 PM

callaghan159:

MichaelStroke:
    P.S. - Hey Champ, can you see what you can do about getting me off of permanent moderation?  It's been months.  Appreciate it.

Only months for you. Aren't you lucky. Going on 2 yrs for me and I have no idea why. Starting this month I am spending tiny_mce_marker on this game until this situation is corrected. I guess it is more beer money for me.

Only 2 years for you? Aren't you lucky. I have never been off moderation.

• craigswan
    31,052 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 2:17 AM

Governor of poker . 1,2,3 and 4.

It's free with pretend money .

I made 2 million in chips last night but I cannot find the button to get the cash to drop .,

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 12:11 PM

Well i play on PS3 and PS4, i have so many Army games its not even funny , waiting to get the new EA SPORTS Rory's golf game and the new ACE COMBAT 7, If you have not played any of the ACE Combat games give it try, Also try the sniper games there cool

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 3:54 PM

Battling tops

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 5:22 PM

This is the only computer game I have ever played. My kids have me playing words with friends on my phone now.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 7:37 PM

Only 2 games that I currently play, WGT and Battlefield 1.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 10:49 PM

I play with my Barbies then, while I wear a pink tutu. But you dont wanna see that.

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2018 12:35 AM

ostfriedel:

I play with my Barbies then, while I wear a pink tutu. But you dont wanna see that.

icon does!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2018 10:37 AM

If you're into cards, logic and thinking, Bridge Base Online. Tough game to learn, even tougher to master and a constant challenge. Best played with a regular partner that you learn to communicate with through bidding.  :-)

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2018 11:31 AM

Been into gaming ever since i walked into an arcade in 1981 and saw Defender for the first time. Lived my early life on that game, lol. Then got promoted through all the gaming systems throughout the years from the Atari home systems through PS, X-box, Ninetendo, and finally PC gamimg.

Not going to go into the games played, because i could be here all day, but lets just say FPS are my favourite. After that, racing followed by Sports. Been a helluva ride.

RSS