Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • multifaceted00
    120 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 1:57 PM

I was shooting the best round I have ever played on oakmont during a tournament and the game kicked me out. this is constantly happening. 

if wgt cant figure out how to correct its bugs. you guys need to figure out a way to reimburse players. you guys are charging and making a mint off of balls, while your customers are getting the shafted with bad service, furthermore paying extra for that bad service.

im not typically the type to make a fuss but ive had enough. get your act together and take care of your customers you depend on so much. 

• dustyshot
    11 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 10:08 PM

I was just playing skins game. It did this 3 times. It said that I could not connect to WGT, would I like to try again? I said yes 3 times, but the last time gave me an error. This is what the error said:

UNEXPECTED ERROR

Were sorry, there has been an error with the game.

Please close this window and try again later.

Thanks, WGT

I been having problems with loading at first of the games too. I have good connection and all other sites work fine. So it is not me having connection problems.

• happyman51
    369 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 3:31 AM

If someone would let me know how to shut off last ball function i would try that.  Not knowing what FFS means really does me little to no good as i am an old retired fart not a computer genius. (:)   I can still follow directions though as my wife sees to that.

A little side note this is only happening in Comdo amd Goggle Chrome not E Explore but in Explore get very skippy meter.  Go Figure.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 12:15 PM

happyman51:

If someone would let me know how to shut off last ball function i would try that.  Not knowing what FFS means really does me little to no good as i am an old retired fart not a computer genius. (:)   I can still follow directions though as my wife sees to that.

A little side note this is only happening in Comdo amd Goggle Chrome not E Explore but in Explore get very skippy meter.  Go Figure.

hi

i do not believe there is a way to shutdown last ball fuction.

-wgticon

• happyman51
    369 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 2:18 PM

Thank you i looked all over and try and follow your suggeestions on how to cure a problem and have found them very affective.  I guess the joke is on me  but I have contacted geekbuddy agian to see if it can be run down the problem as it is not only happening to me but many others.  Not making it much fun to play.

If anyone does have a legit suggestion though i will try and foll any suggestions ty.  Thanks agian icon

• aannddyy
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 5:32 PM

Hey happyman51 I have a problem.

So about a week ago I went from L87 to L88. After a round it told me I became L88 and then I disconnected for the night. The next day it said I was L87, not 88, and now I have more points than needed to be L88, but I'm still L87 (that bar is fully loaded). What do I do!? I want and deserve to get to L88 so I can get better clubs and what not.

Please Help! Thanks.

• aannddyy
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 6:37 PM

Actually above post is for ICON. Sorry happman.

• ExOne
    6 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 4:27 PM

WELL stated multifaceted....could not have put that any better...im over 100 bucks and being kicked is a multiple daily ritual ... 

• JCHannigan
    10 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 6:26 PM

I get a blank screen when trying to connect to the SKINS game tonight.  Played earlier today and had problems with the games, but wanted to play again tonight.

Don't understand the problem.  Checked on two different computers and had the same problem.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 6:36 PM
    hi check steps in part #2 of this post. it should help -wgticon
RSS