Forums

Help › Forums

Level 200 is the maximum possible

Fri, Apr 5 2024 6:24 AM (35 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 3:24 PM

@ alosso . High level players dont change clubs for the most part , because there`s nothing to change to . I had the top Nike clubs and still do . The only reason I upgraded to the top Calloways is because there was nothing else to buy . I didnt need another club upgrade but did because I had the credits . I`m not looking for a 400 yrd driver just a good one .

I think that if WGT made clubs for high level players they would buy them . But we arent even being given a chance as long term players to do anything except play . At L108 and with over 27k in credits I have nothing interesting for me to buy . Other than ball replacement there is nothing in the pro shop . There arent even any decent avatars to buy and players ask for those too .

Even though hope is futile sometimes hope is all that we have .

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 5:54 PM

• Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 6:40 PM

As I mentioned earlier, our CC is on track to reach Level 21 as a CC sometime this summer (the total xp needed for this is around 945 million and change if my memory serves me correctly).

It wouldn't surprise me at all if WGT decides to do the same thing they did with someone's individual level, obviously capping it at Level 200 and cap a CC's level at 21 by setting Level 22 at 300 billion xp or something.

Why they would do either is puzzling to me.  Perhaps they want to do this to just even the playing field more concerning xp achievements for individuals and CC's?  Over time, many other individuals will reach level 200, but nobody will ever eclipse that.  One would have to get 30 million xp per year and do that every year for over 70 more consecutive years after reaching level 200.  It's an impossible reach.  And the same is true with CC's....a bunch will someday get to level 20 and 21, but no CC would ever get to level 22 if that is achieved at an unreachable number like hundreds of billions of xp. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if that's what WGT decides to do.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 8:16 PM

alosso:
    They are not a figure of any direct revenue importance:
    They don't change clubs like the low level players do, and there won't be many, because the majority stops after a few days, months or years.

But the high-level players are probably a lot more likely to play the more expensive balls. WGT is going to make a lot more money on balls than they will credits. And as long as people keep playing, they'll keep purchasing sleeves of balls at 500, 600, or more credits per sleeve. 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 10:44 PM

True, Robert!

But, they still are small in number, limiting their impact. And many of these few will "live" from credit wins which come without $$ payments, contributing only indirectly because the losers have to pay the price.

RSS