Forums

Help › Forums

that sure would be nice if they had a few more courses :-)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 27 2009 10:38 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 3:30 PM

whats with just the 2? At least make full courses of those closest to the holes. But yeah..  where's augusta?! :-D And then how about that tpc sawgrass with that island green!?? come on ya guys in charge, lets fast-track that :-D

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 3:34 PM

It takes six months and $200,000 to complete an 18-hole stroke play course on WGT. Use the search box on the top right portion of your screen for more information. Yesterday WGT came out with a list of additions coming within a couple of months and other things that should be coming out sometime in 2010. Please take the time to do some research before you clog up the forums with yet another "need another stroke play course" thread.

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 6:50 AM

United States Sat, Sep 26 2009 3:34 PM

It takes six months and $200,000 to complete an 18-hole stroke play course on WGT. Use the search box on the top right portion of your screen for more information. Yesterday WGT came out with a list of additions coming within a couple of months and other things that should be coming out sometime in 2010. Please take the time to do some research before you clog up the forums with yet another "need another stroke play course" thread.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    "Please take the time to do some research before you clog up the forums with yet another "need another stroke play course" thread."

oh ok, next time i'll make sure i read every word from the entire forum's history. Sorry for not booking 3 weeks of holidays so i can do a bit of research first and prevent clogging up the forum, gaoerfuqiu (Pro 71.84).

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 7:01 AM

It was a polite way by Gaoerfuqiu to tell you that your thread is completely useless and redundant because 84,645,944,134,885 forum posters before you have already published this same kind of post before.

You could have attached your request to one of the already existing hundreds of duplicate threads talking about this same thing, thus bringing the thread to the top of the forum list.

To top it all, you published your completely useless thread in a completely wrong forum section. It should have been under Product Suggestions or Courses or WGT Beta. This thread is not an announcement and not any news.

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 7:02 AM

Slovakia Sun, Sep 27 2009 7:01 AM

It was a polite way by Gaoerfuqiu to tell you that your thread is completely useless and redundant because 84,645,944,134,885 forum posters before you have already published this same kind of post before.

You could have attached your request to one of the already existing hundreds of duplicate threads talking about this same thing, thus bringing the thread to the top of the forum list.

To top it all, you published your completely useless thread in a completely wrong forum section. It should have been under Product Suggestions or Courses or WGT Beta. This thread is not an announcement and not any news.

`````````````````````````````````
    Faterson (Pro, 74.46) (1,137 Posts) Sorry to hear you got nothing better to do than spend your entire life posting in here. Go outdoors sometime and get some sun instead, faterson.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 7:06 AM

Enough said.  Don't Feed the Troll!

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 7:13 AM

you're the troll around here

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 7:20 AM

Your posting history indicates you're both a spammer and a troll. Remember you almost got banned by WGT a couple of weeks go. Admit your mistake in having launched this thread, and just forget about this thread, please. Thank you.

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 7:23 AM

nice try faterson but i dont get into it with trolls and risk my account.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 7:28 AM

That's excellent, coolhotfun, there's two of us. Trolls are a waste of time for everyone, I agree.  

• PAGES
RSS