Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Preps For The Mothership - Recent Events Point To First Alien Contact

Mon, Sep 19 2011 8:52 PM (6 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 1:44 AM

Hello - I am Yancy. First - I must explain that after hearing and seeing images of the lights dancing in the night skies, Medford Mel & myself threw a bag of gear together and whatnot.

We have been at the 'hot spot' (sworn not to reveal) for 4 days - and no shuteye for over 48 hours when this video was filmed and with the uploadings.
    This is raw - no sleep - night footage of true alien mothership seekers.

Now, I canoot watch this as Im a worryin' it will spook me out or sumpin sumpin. As a common man I have to say that whatevers in this video - keep in mind that it was done on no sleep and even no Folgers freeze-dried crystals coffee or similars.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 2:10 AM

ROTFL Yancy, quality video, had me in stitches. You are a completely bonkers common man but a very funny one at that. Keep up the good work.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 8:45 AM

Good Day ..  Mr Yancy    ..   The time might be soon,,  I have noticed  that my one of a kind Yancy Land Pine Cone  from fairway # 5  has  as of last night somehow turned its self and is now pointing to the north east  !! 

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 10:08 AM

opyeuclid:

Good Day ..  Mr Yancy    ..   The time might be soon,,  I have noticed  that my one of a kind Yancy Land Pine Cone  from fairway # 5  has  as of last night somehow turned its self and is now pointing to the north east  !! 

OPY

Can you provide any GPS coordinates Opey?

I think the time, she draws near sir.

Thanks - I am Yancy

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 8:33 PM

Now THAT, was truly outstanding!!   lmfao

Mr. Yancy, I am in awe.

Up to this point, I had merely heard rumors of your existence (and brilliance).  Not investigating said rumors was a grave error on my part.  This has now been corrected.

Please continue....

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 9:51 PM

Good Day ,,

Mr Yancy ,,  Its pushing Midnight ,    We bee looking north east for the " Sign" . And keeping a eye on my one of a kind Yancy Land Pine Cone .. from fairway #5

Now then,   as Opy is not the smartest player on the course ,   Or as my Daddy told me ,                  " Son  , your one ball short of a sleve "  ,,

Opy has no GPS thing for figurin these thing,s out Sir ,, So I did the next best thing .

I cooked some GPS  (  ground pork sasuage )  and  watched for a long time !! 

As the GPS  cooked Opy got hungry and had a bowl of Corn Flake,s

Thats when it happend ,,

Opy was looking at the night sky  and enjoyin his Corn Flakes .

The light from " something " reflected  off  the spoon  and I think we saw Frank Zappa .

Opy is not sure what to make of this !!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2011 8:52 PM

opyeuclid:

OPY

Can you triangulate the cone?

I am Yancy!

Hello OPY

RSS