Forums

Help › Forums

Black Friday?

Tue, Nov 28 2017 8:43 AM (7 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 2:02 PM

Thought maybe it would be nice if we were given a Black Friday deal ? l.  After supporting this game all year, don't you think that it would be great to get something back?   Maybe a percentage off clubs and balls?  Ok, even if they don't want to lose money that way,  how about opening up the chance to buy clubs and product, from say, 2 levels up from where ever your at?  Just wondering if that would be asking too much?  

• girlyman0
    33 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 2:20 PM

Luckystar5:

Thought maybe it would be nice if we were given a Black Friday special.  After supporting this game all year, don't you think that it would be great to get something back?   Maybe a percentage off clubs and balls?  Ok, even if they don't want to lose money that way,  how about opening up the chance to buy clubs and product, from say, 2 levels up from where ever your at?  Just wondering if that would be asking too much?  

A 48 hour free rentals l would be great

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 2:30 PM

Luckystar5:
    Black Friday special.

"Special or sale" are words that will get a player banned.......there are no such thing in WGT land..........

But we did get free green fees on TruGolf courses.........and yet the peasants still revolt....

• SRuddy1
    34 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 6:41 AM

Maybe a Black Friday deal of free rentals and a Cyber Monday deal of lowering levels.

Seriously doubt that latter but hey we can dream right 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 12:37 PM

Can't remember when WGT ran a special on some of the high level clubs by dropping the  needed  level to purchase, but I know that they have done something for black Friday.

• borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 2:01 PM

SRuddy1:

Maybe a Black Friday deal of free rentals and a Cyber Monday deal of lowering levels.

Seriously doubt that latter but hey we can dream right 

Don't even mention Black Friday to me. I will be working at A Walmart Super Center from 10:30 PM Thanksgiving night until at least 7:30 AM Friday morning and the same hours Friday, Saturday,Sunday,and Monday. Things wont even start to resemble any sort of  normalcy until sometime Monday or Tuesday.. 

• MAYDALY
    137 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 12:23 AM

THERE a miseranle bunch , BLACK FRIDAY  , i thought all the leech suking companys of this world wanted to capatilize on the weak and take ourCASH ,,with another 1 of their made up days .....,the expletives  that cud be used,,,, WELL,,,,  

SO it then comes down to the other companys  .....THE ELITE.... da ones who dnt need black friday Y u ask . they already have     Billions....nuff said

PEACE to our WORLD

• MAYDALY
    137 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 8:43 AM

wers my other post   WGT     lamgers

RSS