Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • DanielT5
    2,035 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2018 12:42 PM

The Georgian vs The Wooden Bees    Semifinals  Match 2  Tie #1

Had my match with Russellfahey and it was a tough match all the way. Russ went 1 up at 9, were A/S after 11, russ went 1 up on 15, A/S on 17. So we went into 18th hole all square and then i decide to blow my game apart. He made the birdie on 18 to win the match.

Russellfahey  1 up   over DanielT5

Nice playing Russ, hope to play with you again some day.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2018 12:50 PM
    DanielT5:

The Georgian vs The Wooden Bees    Semifinals  Match 2  Tie #1

Had my match with Russellfahey and it was a tough match all the way. Russ went 1 up at 9, were A/S after 11, russ went 1 up on 15, A/S on 17. So we went into 18th hole all square and then i decide to blow my game apart. He made the birdie on 18 to win the match.

Russellfahey  1 up   over DanielT5

Nice playing Russ, hope to play with you again some day.

I agree it was a very tough match and never more than 1 hole in it.You made 2 very good putts to take it to the last hole,and for a bit better luck i would imagine we would still be playing now :) Definitely get a game in again for sure Dan.
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 11:28 AM

Plate SF Match 2 Tie 3

481 Dodgyputter beat 532 Mhaggstrom

Mark started great, holing from off the first, my putting was a little better than his though and that makes an even bigger than usual difference at CB.

Thanks Mark for the enjoyable company and also for the help working out a time to play with our different zones.

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 11:55 AM

I beat Priestess 2&1 in the semi-final match on Chambers Bay. It was a great match. It was an honour to play against such a tough opponent. She was a putting machine. 

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 12:10 PM

Tgkomv:

I beat Priestess 2&1 in the semi-final match on Chambers Bay. It was a great match. It was an honour to play against such a tough opponent. She was a putting machine. 

Never enjoy it when i lose but it was top game. The turning point for me were 2 holes.

The first hole you flopped in and i got a slight whoosh on a putt i was looking to hit early on from f 11 feet for bird.I knew when it dinged it was a miss.  The other telling hole for me was the 11th. You hit a nice shot 8 feet under the hole but i misjudged wind slightly and left 6.4 feet side left of that pin and faced the most horrific putt imaginable  hha. Looked in all the way till the cup and lipped.. You hit some very tight approaches over long yardages and deserved the win today and despite losing i enjoyed the game and company:)

Well played and good luck in future games.

• KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 12:24 PM

Semi-Finals @ Chambers Bay

I ran into a buzzsaw by the name of Sinisavrc1.  The score was not in my favor losing 4 & 3.

My opponent played almost a flawless game.  I kept up early but that fading thing began...

My hats off to S and I'll gladly buy at the bar.   Good luck down the road and hope to see you soon.

- Tom  (Killer52)

:(

• bigacker
    163 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 1:16 PM

Plate Semi Final

410 Bigacker  beats 427  Randy5900  1 up on the sixth extra hole.

Came back from 3 down with 3 to go!

Great game, a draw would have bee a fair result.

• katton333
    684 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 1:51 PM

The Plate Semi Final

SEL Spartans vs AAA

PaulBurtner vs katton333 

Team Aussie gets up

• gregcuk
    418 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 3:22 PM

Semi Final Match between Wasagojii vs gregcuk.

Very well played match Mic was a pleasure meeting and playing you, hope to play you again sometime.

Wasagojii wins by 2 

• wasagojii
    1,358 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 4:32 PM

gregcuk:

Semi Final Match between Wasagojii vs gregcuk.

Very well played match Mic was a pleasure meeting and playing you, hope to play you again sometime.

Wasagojii wins by 2 

It was a good fight Greg , you played very well too!
    my pleasure meet you Sir , see you soon on green

RSS