Forums

Help › Forums

Clash question???!?!??!

Mon, Oct 9 2017 8:56 AM (6 replies)
  • debot53
    77 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 6:04 PM

after a battle, during the club v club clash, if nobody selects “find opponent” will it automatically select an opponent for you or you do have the choice to opt out of a battle? 

For example, if everyone in the club is from 1 country, same time zone pretty much, all of the players maybe sleeping. So it just an easy win for the other team or does the club have the option to join?

• gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 7:57 PM
    Someone does have to opt in. Usually anyone.
  • sueomeara
    2,926 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 12:24 AM
    Hi, Your club can be selected automatically by wgt if your awake asleep whatever. They say they select like for like as near as possible but my club of 27 members has been matched against another club of 250 members on lots of ocassions. My club level and theirs are poles apart, so I'm not sure what " AS NEAR AS POSSIBLE " means. To me until wgt make it a fairer event I don't play in it and I leave it up to my members if they want to. Sue
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 4:11 AM
    sueomeara:
    They say they select like for like as near as possible but my club of 27 members has been matched against another club of 250 members on lots of ocassions.
    No matter how many members, it's the players playing which do matter. Methinks that they might put this into the equation, and keep in mind that it's important who is available at a specific point in time.
  • CurtissAngell
    1,213 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 6:37 AM
    If you don't select to look for an opponent soon after a match-up has ended you will not be able to get the max of 11 matches. It may look good to be 4-0 but you are actually giving up another 14 (7 matches x 2) free superpasses. The Clash Leaderboard does NOT reflect the win-loss record only the points accumulated for the 48 hour event.
RSS