Forums

Help › Forums

Friends Updates

Sun, Oct 8 2017 7:06 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • davrama
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 7:45 PM
    What must I do to post game outcomes there?
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 10:15 AM
    Like on the home page? ..... Those are done by the system not the members.
  • twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 10:42 AM
    You don't get to see your own updates, only your friends do. If you have something listed under Recent Activity on your Profile Page, like an eagle or holed a shot, then it is also listed on the front page under Friend Updates, only your friends will be viewing it though.
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 5:20 PM
    twinponds169:
    You don't get to see your own updates, only your friends do.
    This is a darn shame......I only want to read about MY achievements, not friends accomplishments.....especially if they get a DE (automatic blacklisting).

I also like to only look and admire my own Facebook page......I don't know how many times I have tried to "like" my own page. After all, how would I remember when I last had a coffee, or remember what I had for breakfast????Now where is that mirror?.......
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 9:11 PM
    Twinponds is right for the most part, but there are a small number of players who remember that 6-8 years ago we could send ourselves a friend invite and we could be on our own friends list, thereby allowing us to see our own activity on the main page under Friend Updates.*******As far as Alanti is concerned, he has achievements?? LOL, this must be a joke...I miss you bro...let's tee it up when you get back.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 2:19 AM
    twinponds169:
    You don't get to see your own updates, only your friends do. If you have something listed under Recent Activity on your Profile Page, like an eagle or holed a shot, then it is also listed on the front page under Friend Updates, only your friends will be viewing it though.

WGT Homepage or the News Page, go toward the bottom and most times you have to view all to see what happened the day before in your club and Friends activity.

I have to do this every morning to see what went on with my club.

Don

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 2:21 AM
    mrcaddie:
    As far as Alanti is concerned, he has achievements??
    Damn....been busted.....well i did once make a par.......playing Alt Shot with you....that is a heck of an achievement!

Hope to see you on soon too Wayne......I am back this weekend....travel, hotel beds, eating out....urghh.
  • newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 3:45 AM
    alanti:
    mrcaddie:
    As far as Alanti is concerned, he has achievements??
    Damn....been busted.....well i did once make a par.......playing Alt Shot with you....that is a heck of an achievement!

Hope to see you on soon too Wayne......I am back this weekend....travel, hotel beds, eating out....urghh.
    I'd sure like to be in on that gig....been FAR too long since I've crossed clubs with either of you. Hope all is well in Sydney, Al. Thomas
  • ScottHope
    10,140 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 6:52 AM
    mrcaddie:
    Twinponds is right for the most part, but there are a small number of players who remember that 6-8 years ago we could send ourselves a friend invite and we could be on our own friends list...
    Can still be done with a little bit of magic.... ; )

• PAGES
RSS