Forums

Help › Forums

0 (zero) wind

Sat, Sep 30 2017 8:31 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 7:39 AM
    gerryniswonger wrote the following post at 09-29-2017 4:46 AM: kavvz: Cant just keep restarting to get the wind you want...infuriating. Not a very smart suggestion Lutjanid. Why go through all the extra steps when with "No Wind" it would be very simple. And I'm not trying to make the game easier, only trying to make it easier to perfect the player's distances .........................................................................................................................................................No you can do it, you just don't want to do it......that's the difference......considering all the problems you have posted about as to how WGT messes with your game, why would you even bother?
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 7:41 AM
    You won't get a game with 0 wind, so mapping and taking notes about the wind makes more sense. Also playing shots both directions as some have suggested to get the distance both with and against the wind and then averaging it out also makes sense.
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 1:50 PM
    phred952 said...."you can do it, you just don't want to do it......that's the difference......considering all the problems you have posted about as to how WGT messes with your game, why would you even bother?" Your right,I don't want to do it if I don't absolutely have to. What a genius. As to posts about WGT messing with my game, when were those? Perhaps back in 2015 or before.
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Sep 29 2017 11:43 PM
    whatever dude. Fact remains you have a way to accomplish what you want, you just choose not to use the one available, apparently because you want something "easier".
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 4:58 AM
    "You want something "easier". Good for you, now you have it!
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2017 8:31 PM
    You have a curious grasp of my comment. However I will let it go as I doubt anything further I could add would change your thinking. Enjoy your quest for Zero Wind. Sharpen your lance, those windmills are tougher than you think.
  • PAGES
RSS