Help › Forums

LIVE TONIGHT - LINK HERE - ChurpChurpBurpBurpChallenge 2017

Sun, Jan 21 2018 12:34 PM (184 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 5:02 PM

opyeuclid:
    door .

In this flash back to the future it was a week and a day . Mr Squatch and Pizza boi just were gone , Like missing a shot by a Pixel .  

The Crow flew on with a squak is if to say " Good Day " .

Needing to find Yancy I took what Gold coin,s was left and a Key that was a gift and hid them in my stand bag +  ( Vintage pro shop ) .  Must search on said I to me was a voice from over there .

There was a dancing Moose ,  He had all the moves , then told me he was a Doc ,  I asked for something' to help me clean my Flash . You need nothing from me he said . I told him of the Cricket Bar .  His reply was in telling me that down the cart path to the left was a " Cave " .  In said cave would be some of the early art work of faterson by Andyson .  

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 5:34 PM

Flash back beta 9.450

The Doc and I walked down the path that was 3 clicks off , what was to be a short wedge away to finding what is was and Who be lost ,  He then told me to sit on a " Rock " at the cave " Door "  .  As the Doc Moose danced off into a mist as the night was late he told me a man with a " Candle " would show up soon to " Light " the way for me past the cave door .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 5:57 PM

Cricket Bar Bad !. 

It was a hot summer night and the full was moon said a Owl sitting on a branch . the owl looked more like a hyenna banded fore something more ,  he did its best to say all is gone & no need to search no more ,  the cause is gone face the fact,s , close the door and give up , quit now for it is over , 

As I sat to think on a rock pushing 9 years old next to a door that was open fore all .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 7:01 PM

Pizza , Key , Gold coins , Cave paintings , Squatch , easter eggs , the path with VEM9000 , a candle to be lit , Lizzy telling " Who " to have the bean,s ready , The Crickets Churp / Chript .

Days go by faterson than others  said the Bat Man , Or was that a riddle said me ? 

Note to OPY  !   I only took one bite of the 1/2 of my Cricket bar ,,   Need to finish 2nd  1/2 ..

Finish the trip was the next thing i remember .   But is was more of the journie  of ? 

I am off to finish the other 1/4 / 1/2 of my  Cricket bar .

Need to find Yancy .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 4:47 PM

Yancy ,, Proof vid sent via fancy phone of finishing my 2nd 1/2 of said Cricket bar ,  I know what happened ,  You ate your 1/2 and I only took a bite .  

I understand now that we are on different " Levels "  do to the amount of " Said cricket bar " .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 5:30 PM

Flash back ,,,,,,

Sitin on a rock next to a pine cone and a frog with plad pants in the mist after the dance of the moose named Doc ,  The Crow turned into a Eagle or birdie x two ,  

There was a knock at the door  (  Ding Bell  )  

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 5:09 PM

opyeuclid:
    knock at the door  (  Ding Bell  )  

I opened the window on the North wall  , Out side the box I could see Mr Caddie , Sweet Miffy , and a man with the candle who called him self " FrankO "  ,  Them were at a camp fire glowing low as if the fire just started ,   

Out the Window I must go I said to my self 3 times .  The 2nd 1/2 of my 1/2 of the Cricket bar is kicking in , Sorta like the 60,s 70,s and the other half of the " Window Pain "  of 4 way .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 4:01 PM
    Beta date 37.250 , out the window I did go . had to stand on a chair with 3 legs ,, The chair tipped over and out the window did I go landing on my head with a thump , I not only saw Stars when landing ( on my head ) , But there was also a short bus . A nice young Lady named Lilly with a sweet pie helped my to my feet ,
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 4:26 PM
    LMAO, glad I am only on blood pressure meds att. Holy sweet nutz in the sand.
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 4:57 PM
    On my feet once more other than a lump on me head the size of a golf ball , And a ringing in my ears ( Ding Bell ) , And Crickets burping .. It was dark next to the cave sitting on a rock after falling out the North side of the box , Thats when the man with the candle lit one up and said he could show me the " Way " , You will hear voices on the other fairways , Or talk of the woods , He then said putt and pass or was it toke and pass as he handed the candle to me .
RSS