OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 6:08 PM
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 6:37 PM

Hey Ryan,

How's Yancy doing? Please tell us you called 911 and got him the treatment he so desperately needed after eating the burnt oatmeal flavored breakfast bar.

Keep us posted.

I hope all is well Yancy.

Opy,

Sorry you had some technical glitch and couldn't show up for the big dance. Hopefully you didn't end up in the ER like Yancy did.

Keep us posted so we know you're OK.

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 5:46 PM

Krikt ]] bar ,  bad , need help , lost footage aftermath ,  Need a friend,< phone # to pass on a vid who knows how to place them in the forums .   

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 5:57 PM

opyeuclid:
    friend,

Pm da # ifin 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 6:41 PM

Was it a dream ?

Woke up lost after a " Crow " talked to me in his own way , twisted rekulations of what did or not happen after said cricket bar said from the crow to me ,

Off to search for Yancy as I know something of nothing ,   

OPY

• Cuber
    102 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 7:59 AM

Opy. you and Yancy keep me smiling and remembering our dear friend Andyson. Thank you. Your thoughts and dreams remind me of Donald Rumsfeld's remark:

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 4:34 PM

opyeuclid:
    Was it a dream ?

After another dream ( and I am thinking its not a dream but Flashbacks from the cricket bar ) ,  ,  Woke up or came too outside by a rest stop on a side road , The " Crow " told me to fly his way ,  As I can not fly I did my best to follow threw the tree tops ,

I came to a crik  ( creek - running water )  with no bridge but the troll still wanted some of my Gold coin,s to cross something that was not there . Not wanting a Glitch in the play to find Yancy I gladly paid the toll and passed over to the next level .

Once there on the 2 try there was a Dog , Sitting on a log was he with a gremlin , They spoke something jiberish unknown to me but yet I understood , They spoke of the cat that speaks from the other side  . 

We had a chat not knowing what each of us were talking about ( more jiberish ) , and the word was about Bla Bla Bla .

The crow was now a Squirll with a big sack of nuts who called him self Winn25 , He told me the sand trap was rough , And some times it is better to play away from the Fairway and out side the box . I started to think Winn25 was giving me a " Hint " . So I looked around ,  Out side the box he said ,  I shot from the trap back to the Tee box . 

I somehow ended up on Bethpage # 9 in the woods ,  There was Mr Squatch big as life , What a strange thing it was as he offered me a cup of folgers and the Key to find what we are all looking for .  Mr Squatch told a story about Easter egg,s and give aways from Bushwackers and Christmas,s from the community ,  We had a nice lunch of mushrooms  and berries with pine cone pie ,  

We were talking about the good times of this game we call WGT from Years gone by and the days gone when a slice of Pizza joined in ,  We all shook hands . The Pizza boi told us to remember that we were on a line to " Find " something other than what we look for , 

Mr Squatch and Pizza boi told me it was for time to go , the next test was a Beta 2.739 and ifin VEM9000 was open to unlocking a pod bay door .

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 1:17 PM

Where is Yancy?

Could be that nitrous oxide burns out more than just engines...

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 2:06 PM

PaulTon:

Where is Yancy?

Could be that nitrous oxide burns out more than just engines...

Hopefully not another blast of hot cheese up a nostril!

RSS