Forums

Help › Forums

cant play game

Wed, Aug 23 2017 9:43 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PHILANDERER
    30 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 2:42 PM

this has been going on for a few days now.  when i go to "play now" it opens up the game play window and i get the obligatory "join a country club" pop-up, but it wont let me close it, thus no game play.  tried uninstalling and reinstalling adobe but not luck.  any help would be appreciated. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 3:00 PM

Try Reloading the page. Thats what I do on the club achievement popup

• PHILANDERER
    30 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 3:50 PM

nothing to click on to reload the game play page that i can see

• PHILANDERER
    30 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 3:52 PM

krap that fixed it.  thanks a bunch

• PHILANDERER
    30 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 3:55 PM

or maybe not.  the popup disappeared but nothing else works.  wgt sucks

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 4:16 PM

Heres a link to open the gameclient right in your browser. I suggest you bookmark it.

You will probably have to reload it, there is a 3/4 circle that is reload up on your address bar

Gameclient

• PHILANDERER
    30 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 5:59 PM

link worked and i can play now.  thanks. dont understand why but maybe i can figure it out

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 6:25 PM

Cool, I'm glad it worked for you

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 5:12 AM

PHILANDERER:

link worked and i can play now.  thanks. dont understand why but maybe i can figure it out

I haven't played by clicking on play now for several years. I have my browser start up page set to the game cllient and it loads directly to the game client. It loads faster your cache has less chance to become corrupted and usually my meter is smoother due to the fact that there are no open pages like there is if you play by clicking on play now.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 9:14 AM

borntobesting:
    I haven't played by clicking on play now for several years. I have my browser start up page set to the game cllient and it loads directly to the game client. It loads faster your cache has less chance to become corrupted and usually my meter is smoother due to the fact that there are no open pages like there is if you play by clicking on play now.

That's how I do it. I think it might have been you that told me that. 

Thank You

• PAGES
RSS