Forums

Help › Forums

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED

Mon, Jan 31 2022 11:22 PM (40 replies)
  • QueeksDraw
    192 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 6:38 AM

"As a result of one or more violations of our terms. Access to peanut labs surveys & offers has been suspended for this account."   I found this when clicking the survey button. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure what happened. thanks

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 7:08 AM

QueeksDraw:

"As a result of one or more violations of our terms. Access to peanut labs surveys & offers has been suspended for this account."   I found this when clicking the survey button. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure what happened. thanks

This is usually what happens after you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar . So seems that maybe you got caught not truthfully answering the surveys or other false information . Thats how you get black balled from surveys . But check it again to make sure its not an error message .

If you try to access the surveys again and get the same message then it means what it says .

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 11:39 AM

I have gotten the same message and I do not understand this at all.  I have had an account with them over 4 years now and never had a problem and never been dishonest about anything.  Makes no sense to me.  I need to earn these credits to be able to buy balls and equipment so if this is cut off I might not be able to stay on here. 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 1:32 PM

Does more than one person play from your ip address? Did you try to access lots of surveys daily?  Did you fail to update your personal information?  Did you ever give conflicting information from survey to survey, even unintentionally?

While I have never been banned from the surveys, I did go through a period when I did a lot of them and they pretty much disappeared for a few days. When I backed off of trying to do  8 or 10 a day and changed to videos for most of my credits, I found I could get 1 or 2 a day. With today's WGT, getting credits from the mobile app seems the easiest way to stay ahead.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 2:28 PM

I guess this is what happens when their need for  20 year old, CEO's of multi billion dollar privately owned companies has been filled........   or perhaps suspicion is warranted when one's occupation goes from  Walmart Cashier/ Clerk to Cardiothoracic Surgeon in less than a week........

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 3:21 PM

Never had more then one account here.  There are not that many surveys available each day but yes I have tried maybe 5 a day.  I have never been dishonest about anything but it is possible I said I had not taken a survey on a subject in the last 3 months and did because I don't remember what each survey I took is about. 

There are not any videos left to view now a days.  I do not use a mobile phone to get credits but tell me how you do that. 

• Yasch
    310 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 7:56 PM

Ladychipper:
    I do not use a mobile phone to get credits but tell me how you do that. 

By installing a program such as Nox or Bluestacks , you are then able to  install apps, just by using your computer. I have used both, though I prefer Nox. Hope that answers your question.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 4:30 AM

I also got this today, When i support peanut labs, give tons of personal data, dont get credits when i spent 30 min on questions to be told that you dont qualify for the survey. They are collecting tons of data from us and not paying out credits. Then they say, do you have an issue, we would love to help you. Just ridiculous.... my 2 cents

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 8:32 AM

Yasch:
    By installing a program such as Nox or Bluestacks , you are then able to  install apps, just by using your computer. I have used both, though I prefer Nox. Hope that answers your question.

So can you then use your PC to earn credits then?  It just emulates your cell phone?  Hope that is legit if so.

How does it work?

• PSUTOM
    188 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 9:08 AM

There is another thread on this. It happened to me and many others.

RSS