Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial 2017 - Round Two***

Sun, Aug 27 2017 1:01 PM (264 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 1:27 PM

Congrats to Young46 - Jason has some mad skills at this game and always a pleasure to watch.

But equally congrats to EVERY player who took part again this year.

This means far more than just posting a score, and I hope everyone thought of Dennis and other lost friends or family (WGT or otherwise) along the way.

For me, this tournament epitomizes the WGT community, and Andyson was such a huge part of making the forums and community so enjoyable over the years.

Again kudos to Paul and his band of helpers - you guys have done a sensational job.

I raise a toast to Paul, his merry band of helpers.....and of course, to Andyson,.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 3:08 PM

"Clink"

Doc :

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 3:29 PM

Hello Friends --- This is Yancy
    Spent the AM & now beyond getting the broadcast desk just right, setting up the prize cart (which was at a colleagues home 1/2 mile away and had to use the GPS+RC powers to get it back to Mitchell Cabin. During the physical leaderboard index card update & whatnots I have run out of energies it appears. Have learned when to stop (see some of my other videos gone goofy) & start fresh in the AM. Thanks for the kind words posted here & re. the Chirp Burp Chirp Burp Challenge --- Me (this is Yancy) & Opy are squaring off for this LIVE via YouTube upcoming exercise in whatbnots.

"Stay With Me Now"
    Sincerely, Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• Young46
    1,294 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 5:51 PM

Now that is some swanky hardware, much appreciated!

PaulTon:

Congratulations to our Andyson Memorial 2017 Strokeplay Champion -

• Young46
    1,294 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 5:55 PM

alanti:

Congrats to Young46 - Jason has some mad skills at this game and always a pleasure to watch.

Thanks alanti. I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Dennis, but I always enjoyed his witty post and creativity. Thanks to Paul, Yancy and others who put their time and efforts into running this great event.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 8:09 AM

Shovlovin Def DonCaron 2 up in Match 18

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 2:17 PM

YancyCan:

Hello Friends --- This is Yancy
    Spent the AM & now beyond getting the broadcast desk just right, setting up the prize cart (which was at a colleagues home 1/2 mile away and had to use the GPS+RC powers to get it back to Mitchell Cabin. During the physical leaderboard index card update & whatnots I have run out of energies it appears. Have learned when to stop (see some of my other videos gone goofy) & start fresh in the AM. Thanks for the kind words posted here & re. the Chirp Burp Chirp Burp Challenge --- Me (this is Yancy) & Opy are squaring off for this LIVE via YouTube upcoming exercise in whatbnots.

"Stay With Me Now"
    Sincerely, Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Lol, you're a weirdo!!  ;-)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 7:46 PM

2017 AndySon Stroke-Play Recap & Winner/Trophy Revealed

Here we (we is Yancy) recap the final round of this year's stroke-play AndySon Memorial Golf Tournament. The overall low score was 111 - with 18 holes on St. Andrews then 18 holes on Pebble beach via WGT.com. Learn who shot that score and see the trophy thus awardables.    --- Yancy @TeamYancy

More Vids being post-produceables right nows

Thank You --- Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS