Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial 2017 - Round Two***

Sun, Aug 27 2017 1:01 PM (264 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Aug 19 2017 6:20 AM

conveyorguy:
    This gotta be a story Dennis would love....

Lol. after many, many attempts to post up a decent score in honor of my old friend, i realized, that for whatever reason, it just simply was not going to happen. I had some incredible shots, multiple almost HIO's, but was never able to string anything together for a decent run. Finally, with the clock ticking down, I decided to play through as fast as I could, have a few toasts along the way, and take whatever score the scenic route gave me ( probably a better measure of my true ability :)

To the fondly remembered departed, a toast, and one as well to all who keep his memory alive.To those moving forward, best of luck, it's been a pleasure, and an honor.

Doc :)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Aug 19 2017 12:20 PM

Dougie4042:

mkrizan86:

Oscar Bravo!!

He needs to do an Arnold Palmer and hit from the beach. He has the same tights as me as well.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 1:52 PM

Hello Friends,

I had some "I am getting old ffs" issues last week & couldn't finish in time, or pass out them prizes & whatbnots. Felt it better to not post a "poor me" message in the thread... But, I (this is Yancy) am on the mend & catching up on the event happenings.

Oh...that other thing...Burp N' Chirp Challenge -- Opy v. Yancy 2- year expired Cricket Bar Eatin' Event is back on the table & after the doins on this are done we will be doin them doings on that. LIVE on the web.

Heres me scorecard --- Played anyways cause that's proper:

Im playing ketchup --- will reply about prize winners & such next couple days.

BigUps to Paulton & Crew -- Good Show As Always

Best, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 2:10 PM

Forgot this one I had already made -- About the WGT community &whatbnots

EDIT: Bad YouTube Link
    Hotlinker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO9GtM-Fdr0

• doggydog501
    9 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 10:17 PM

Sorry so late. Lots of reasons, no excuse. If too late, I understand. Thank you guys for all your work once again.

08.21.17 Pebble Beach Golf Links Full 18 Master 71
  • Guidonikita2
    95 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 6:04 AM

Hi Paul

first of all, thanks for having me to play this memorial tournament for Andy.

I want to tell you only, that my score was 70 i postet you for the second game, not 77.

and where i can see what player are in the braket then?

Thanks again and nice one the medaile you give. Looks good with the red one around (will be happy when i get mine)

Looking forward to next years tournament, if i am not in the braket

Thanks

GuidoNikita2

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 6:39 AM

Had this score posted to my profile:

doggydog501
    20 Aug 2017 @ 10:15 PM
    "Andyson Memorial" 

Sorry so late. If too late to be included, I understand.  Thanks for all your great work.   

08.21.17 Pebble Beach Golf Links Full 18 Master 71       On forum moderation as well.
  • SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 9:29 AM

Guidonikita2:
    and where i can see what player are in the braket then?

Braket players will be chosen at random tomorrow, Tuesday.

They will be posted in braket at Challonge.com. I'm sure a link will be posted here in the forums.

Sorry I missed posting your Andyson medal. It is there now.

SP

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 9:50 AM

YancyCan:

Hello Friends,

I had some "I am getting old ffs" issues last week & couldn't finish in time, or pass out them prizes & whatbnots. Felt it better to not post a "poor me" message in the thread... But, I (this is Yancy) am on the mend & catching up on the event happenings.

Oh...that other thing...Burp N' Chirp Challenge -- Opy v. Yancy 2- year expired Cricket Bar Eatin' Event is back on the table & after the doins on this are done we will be doin them doings on that. LIVE on the web.

Heres me scorecard --- Played anyways cause that's proper:

Im playing ketchup --- will reply about prize winners & such next couple days.

BigUps to Paulton & Crew -- Good Show As Always

Best, I am Yancy

Glad to see you are on the mend Yancy   I am Francois .   Stay with us now Yancy  .

RSS