Tue, Aug 15 2017 10:14 AM

I am out of jail too so all good. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,525 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 10:31 AM

DuwayneCook:

/.../ hope it stays.

So do your 'balls'. ;-)

Good to hear that things are getting back to normal for everyone.

Cheers!

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 10:34 AM

borntobesting:

SimonTheBeetle:

Now I think the Peanut Lab is back to normal. I just did one survey few minutes ago. Go and check it out, folks.

It was fine for me the whole time. Sure I get lots of 5 credit dq's but I still get enough complet d surveys to make 200 or so credits everyday. 

i got a ton of the 5cr today too . still got through on enough to get to 450 for my L71's though .

• TreeTopFlyer57
    79 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 1:07 PM

I have had an account with them over 4 years and have never been dishonest about anything.   

Just how does one go about having "an account" with peanut labs ? I don`t understand what you mean by having an account with them. Am I missing out on something?

Cheers   T.T.F.

• Ladychipper
    22,728 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 3:39 PM

TreeTopFlyer57:

Just how does one go about having "an account" with peanut labs ? I don`t understand what you mean by having an account with them. Am I missing out on something?

Cheers   T.T.F.

Look for "Get Credits" on your profile page, Click on "Earn Free Credits", click on "Take Surveys" and you should be able to sign up for Peanut Labs there.

• TreeTopFlyer57
    79 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 6:55 PM

OK, I know what you mean. Same here. Been completing peanut lab surveys for years. As a matter of fact, if I see any other survey firm loading other than peanut labs, I usually dump it immediately. Esspecially if its "Samplicious". They are soooo misleading and been nothing but a waste of time for me. I can honestly say Samplicious has never awarded me any credits for total completion of a survey ever. "They" should be banned , lol.   Another waste of time is the AMPARIO surveys. If they ask you how much 3 + 2 is, dump it,,,just as misleading as Samplicious. Long story short , if it ain`t clearly labeled peanut labs, move on... IMHO mind you....

RSS