Forums

Help › Forums

peanuts

Wed, Aug 16 2017 6:55 PM (55 replies)
  • fourdude
    1,311 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 1:28 PM

Sounds like we have reached our free credit limit!

• QueeksDraw
    192 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 7:43 AM

In jail with ya'll.......hope the foods good.

• QueeksDraw
    192 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 7:43 AM

In jail with ya'll.......hope the foods good.

• PSUTOM
    188 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 8:49 AM

I have only used the surveys within the past few months, mainly because I wasn't aware of them. My account with them also got suspended, but because I never really depended on them and mostly used starter and cheap balls, I'm not worried much about them.

What bothers me is the site leaning mobile, and looks like PC may go the way of the dinosaurs. When that happens, I'm gone. Maybe another online golf will open up.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 11:00 AM

The only thing that bothers me about the site pouring resources into the mobile version is that my lizard brain is much more suited to the pc game.  Once the pc game is gone, it's into the tar pits for me.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,525 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 2:59 AM

Now I think the Peanut Lab is back to normal. I just did one survey few minutes ago. Go and check it out, folks.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 4:15 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Now I think the Peanut Lab is back to normal. I just did one survey few minutes ago. Go and check it out, folks.

It was fine for me the whole time. Sure I get lots of 5 credit dq's but I still get enough complet d surveys to make 200 or so credits everyday. 

• DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 4:24 AM

Yeah I think so, I got 150 credits yesterday. hope it stays.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,525 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 5:40 AM

borntobesting:
    It was fine for me the whole time. Sure I get lots of 5 credit dq's but I still get enough complet d surveys to make 200 or so credits everyday. 

Really? I was getting the message "This account has been temporarily* suspended" with an image of jailed Pinocchio for 2-3 days until it's got normalized again. (* That's what was written in Korean unlike "permanently" in English.)

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 7:22 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

borntobesting:

Really? I was getting the message "This account has been temporarily* suspended" with an image of jailed Pinocchio for 2-3 days until it's got normalized again. (* That's what was written in Korean unlike "permanently" in English.)

Mine worked this AM.  Must have been some kinda glitch.

RSS