Forums

Help › Forums

Tiger Woods Invitational

Mon, Nov 9 2009 8:54 AM (101 replies)
  • iowankid
    57 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 7:32 PM

Luke,

I hate to do this in public.  I let JB know that I would be out of town and didnt hear boo from him.  Finally after I see that he has been online a few times without letting me know his schedule (or any communications), I ask him why I have not heard anything from him.  He then goes into spasms telling me that he has a life outside of WGT (which I doubt), and asking me why I am attacking him.  I reply that I just want him to communicate with me in between text messages from his mom, so that I know if he got my message and when he might be on.

So, I told him today that I would be on tonight at 7:00 (here I am BTW).  I will still play him because I promised you that I would.  We will see if he will show or if he will just hide and come back tomorrow to tell everyone how he's #1.

Im really sorry to hold up your tourney and I hope that we can get things moving again really soon.  I am nowhere near good enough to draw all of this attention.

We shall see.

Rich

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 7:35 PM

sorry to intervene in a problem that has nothing to do with me, but i hope i misread johnny.

Rich is one the nicest guys on WGT. I think your words may have been a little out of context man. Dont have a thing in the world against you man. Youre a cool guy, but man. 

lets be nice guys

• iowankid
    57 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 7:55 PM

Thanks Rob for the reminder.  I truly am sorry that anyone should have to get drawn into this.

On top of that I must apologise for some of the things that I said about JB, I actually do not know him very well.  It is only that he did a very similar thing the last time that we played and it is frustrating.

Please accept my apology JB.  YOu seem to be a very good virtual golfer and we need those on this site.  I hope that we can get our game in tonight or tomorrow night.  I am online tonight and have meetings all day tomorrow.  Please let me know how I can work in with your schedule, I will do my best or let you know when I will be available.

Again, I am sorry to the rest of you for having to read through my gutteral reactions to a bad situation.

Have a good day everyone,

Rich

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 7:57 PM

jonny, that was uncalled for.  If you sign up for a tourney, you make yourself available to that player.  Rich told you what was up, but what do we expect, after what you did on IRC...pretending to be tibbets, then being very rude to iconian....

Not cool dude!!!!

Rich, we all know you, and please don't let this guy get to you...I will fill you in on the whole irc BS when we get a game in.

Brandi

• schanck11
    5 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 9:09 AM

schanck11 29     Plim 34  

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 12:00 PM

I don't mean to be interfere here but I must say it was unneccesary for JohnnyBau to say that about a nice guy such as Rich (Iowankid) ! There's no way in the world that I can see Rich being nasty to anyone and least of all to Johnny as he has absolutely no reason to do so anyway.  People shouldn't throw accusation like that against another player publicly, least you can do is try  to sort it out between you.  Hey Jonny, I  think you should look at the way you behave around here man, that's just not acceptable ! 

By the way here is the result of my match vs Smoothswinger

coolswing               29  (-6)

smoothswinger     33  (-2)

It was a great game and we were neck and neck all the way.  It was not until the 15th hole that i managed to find a little breathing space with a 2 shots lead.  Smoothswinger play great from tee to green but was just a little unlucky with the putter as time and time again she'd miss her putt by mm. It would have been a different game if a few of those had gone in.  Thanks for a very enjoyable and competitive game Smoothswinger.  Thanks Luke again for putting on a very high quality tourney, looking forward to my next match.

• lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 3:06 PM

scores for the match :

lilmike24-33

salamii-35

good match man.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 4:11 PM

lilrob gets ass kicked by kobalt

• Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 4:14 PM

Well it wasnt  a ass kicking  but a good game...

I won on final hole  -1  to even

nice game Rob tc

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 4:17 PM

nope it was an ass kicking.

meter defeats lilrob

RSS