Forums

Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 9:50 AM

Jerm65:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure I've read in other threads that many of the top players have actually played on webcam (or live with others from WGT), and shot scores consistent with their averages.

Or is that just my foggy memory?

I'll vouch. I saw the Ryder Cup last year, 2 matches were Sevevised, and I saw the tribute to Seve Ballesteros earlier this month. I got to watch Nivlac in one and Icon in 2 of them (as they played the game.) In all I saw Priestess, Claremoreblue, TallAcePall, Seveking, Pricehs, Nivlac and Icon. In the end I not only learned a ton of stuff I also realized they have the exact same game as I do, meter and all. 

Here's a thought. What if those alleged shot assist programs were allowed?  What would change here? Just curious, not inciting anything.

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 9:59 AM

My guess on what would change would be something to this affect: Played with a Level 34 Hack with a 77.4 avg. today in an alternate shot game. He was making some really awesome iron approaches to the greens, i mean 1-3 ft. from hole every time. Wasn't until around the 6'th hole I looked at his profile, every thing was average like one would expect from an average Hack player except 1 stat. His GIR was 100%.  100% GIR is hard to believe from a player @ Level 34

• BSchwieger
    8 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 10:03 AM

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 10:22 AM

gobbog:
    cheat program that can give you a perfect ding every time

If there is such a program, it would be totally irrelevent anyway. I'm sure all the top players on WGT use fade and draw which requires you to miss the ding (I have just started to use this method as well, and when it comes off it is a very powerful tool . . . of course when it doesn't you're in the deep stuff lol) When putting, I used to spend ages moving the marker around and trying to line it up that way, with little success. Since I started doing the hook/slice thing to counteract  the breaks my putting, especially 15 footers and under which I used to miss alot, has improved quite a bit. 

I think we should discount the "perfect ding" cheat theory . . .

• roaddawgstyle
    305 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 10:58 AM

Low scores come from putting the time in, I have created excel programs for every coarse on here I record what I do and the result I get and that way the next time you know what to do, over a 1000 logged shots pays dividends try it.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 11:47 AM

thebigeasy707:

Johniedino:

Andy: I never said that they cheat, just prove that they don't. Defense has to prove their case as well as the prosecution.

J

Actually in this case they don't......as they have no case to answer. Last time I looked accusations without any proof or evidence didn't put anyone in the dock. Do you know law? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example: I'm out getting drunk one night and throw a brick through BolloxInBruge's window. The police have CCTV footage of someone (alledgedly me) doing it and there are witnesses who who have given a statement of someone who fits my description, therefore the police can question me and if they feel they have a good case they'll charge me and put the case forward to the procurator fiscal who decides whether or not it goes to court. If or when the case gets to court....it is then my defense team might want to defend my case (i.e I'll have an alibi or can prove the guy in the CCTV images ain't me...and the witnesses were high on mind bending drugs therefore their accounts are not reliable).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example of WGT Cheat Case: Many individuals feel that there are players using cheat programs to hit low scores here on WGT. There is no proof whatsoever....no witnesses....no evidence apart from some goofy looking programs on youtube that to be honest may or may not work. To sum up this case.....all we have before us are accusations based not on fact but fantasy therefore this case would be lucky to be played out on a tennis court...but it would get nowhere near a law court.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As much as I hate to say it....all the accusers are doing are making fools out of themselves by making accusations they can't follow up.

Just Sayin'

tbe

It might get on Judge Judy LMFAO

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 12:22 PM

Johniedino:

Snaike:

papaage:
    because people are shooting 50 with cheat programs!
    Step up or shut up.

Show proof of your accusations.

Just because you can't do something doesn't mean that someone else can't either.

/pathetic.

Where is your proof that they don't. Just show all us pathetic ones the f*ckin proof.

In other words step up or stfu

That has to be the most moronic thing I have read today.

Hey Johnie, I didn't rob a bank today.  Now you prove that I didn't.   /facepalm

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 1:11 PM

2 comments in general (not directed at any1)

Wan`t to score low in real life golf & improve your handicap learn how to putt , chip around the greens & use wedges. (same here)

The other thing maybe one of the best things my parents said to me when growing up.

worry about yourself & what you haft to do. Worrying about what others are doing is not going to help you get to where you want to get to in life.

To sum up that comment - crying in the forums & worrying about what other are doing , is not going to help you improve in any way.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 1:49 PM

suncity28:
    worry about yourself & what you have to do. Worrying about what others are doing is not going to help you get to where you want to get to in life.

Sage advice Sun, sage advice.

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 1:53 PM

these guys have been playing probably since it hit our screens and even if some of them "cheat" who cares there only cheating themselves.

gone fishin

RSS