Sat, Sep 26 2009 5:52 PM

PRIESTESS,,, 61.70

• sevemiller
    8 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 6:48 PM

Score of the Garyk49 versus Sevemiller match:

Sevemiller wins 3 & 2. 

Sevemiler shot a 67 to Garyk49's 76

I led after 1 with a short birdie. Most of Garyk49's bogeys were aggressive runs at par or birdie to match my score.  He also got robbed on a 47 foot putt on 5 that I swear was in the hole then kept on going another 5 feet.  I had the "Mo" for most of the front 9 until #9 where he birdied to get back in the match at 3 down.  I immediately came back and birdied #10 to go 4 up.  Garyk49 kept fighting and really could have won this match. His chips and putts were either inches short or just skirting the side of the cup. We took it to #16 where I was 3 up and dormie.  I left my approach pathetically short (7 yards) which opened the door for him to win the hole. His approach came up short as well and when his birdie try from 27 feet came up short, the match was done.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 10:33 PM

That's disgraceful behaviour from that idiot TW1432 ! I suggest we don't accept people like that into the tourneys any more !  Bloody unbelievable !

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 10:54 PM

Yes, you are right coolswing. It's unbelieveable! Over-reacting to a little situation. Apparently he just signed up for this tourney, without reading the rules. My rules were "You must be on regularly on WGT". And he wasnt on for like 9 days, or something. Need to read the guidelines, before signing up for a tourney!

:)

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 10:56 PM

This little *** TW1432 won't play because he knows he'll get his ass kicked!

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 11:45 PM

How did I miss this tourney....ahh well

B

• zant
    319 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 12:13 AM

Semi- Finals   Coolswing & Zant    Cool wins 7/4

Thanks for a very nice round friend,we never met in community tourneys till now,but we for sure played a lot of rounds together. It was a great game as i expected.Luck wasn't on my side this night.

Good luck in the final game mate!!!!

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 12:33 AM

Thanks Z my friend for your kind words and yes what a great game that was.  It must be one of the match I've ever played on WGT, very high quality and a tons of birdies !

Even though the final score was 3 and 1 it was neck and neck through out the match with the lead changing several times.  It was not until the 14th hole that I managed to open up a 2 holes lead and i had to sink 2 medium length putts under a lot of pressure from Z to keep that lead until the 17th hole which I made a bird to seal the match.  The score at that time was me -14 and Z -11, not every day you see scores like that in a match that's for sure, and there wasn't a single bogie for both of us too.

Well played Z i guess you just didn't have much luck with a few putts just missing or lipout otherwise you would have beaten me by a few for sure.  Thanks for a fanstastic match Z and I hope we'll play again in a tourney sometimes. Thanks Ed.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 1:12 AM

Congrats! We are in the finals! Sweet. Good luck to imcoola and coolswing in their match. Read the first post, to see what format to play in the final round you guys! this went very quickly! Hopefully my other tournies to be like this! lol

Updated Bracket

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tN5KEKAHH4-3wZxdaLJiEbQ&output=html

RSS