2009 Avenged Sevenfold Championship

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 7 2009 1:27 PM (139 replies)
  • coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2009 12:09 PM

Result of the match coolswing vs Plim :

coolswing defeat Plim  7 and 5 on Kiawah

Thanks to Plim for a good game, he just had an awful unlucky day and I played quite steady.  Better luck next time mate, it was nice to play a good friend in a tourney, I really enjoyed it.

Thanks Ed, and sorry I took so long to complete that match, just been really busy for me.

• Lina1979
    122 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2009 12:31 PM

Lina1979 defeats ThunderBoltz  3 & 1

it was our third try to play this game , he asked for a restart after his very first drive landed in the 2nd cut rough , after the game he called me " u are the most luckiest person I have ever freakin see " , and complained about his swing meter....  that after we were all square after the front 9 and I won the first four holes on the back 9 to be 4 up after 13 .  He birdied 14 and 16 to get 2 shots closer , and I made a 35 ft. birdie putt on # 17 for the win .   Thanks for the game ThunderBoltz !!!

• azshawn71
    189 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2009 3:10 PM

been 9 days since I played Trevor in the first round. Still waiting for TW1432 & Ellis Spice. Maybe a deadline is in order?

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2009 4:52 PM

Yes, azshawn. I WILL MOVE UP ELLISSPICE AND HIS MATCH WILL BE AGAINST AZSHAWN71. AND I'M ALSO GONNA MOVE UP GARYK49 BECAUSE DANBALL HASN'T BEEN ON FOR A WHILE, AND THE GUIDELINES FOR THIS TOURNEY, SAID YOU MUST BE ON WGT REGULARLY. IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG, AND WE ALREADY HAVE A PERSON IN THE FINALS, AND THE MASTER BRACKETS ARE IN THE SEMI-FINALS!

Updated Bracket:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tN5KEKAHH4-3wZxdaLJiEbQ&output=html

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 1:52 PM

I just finished playing against imcoola. The scores were...

imcoola wins 2up.

This match was a neck-to-neck match. We were playing very good, having great shots, birdied the first 3 holes. We played the best. But, unfortunately, i didnt so well on the back nine, coming in 1up. He was playing very good, and he is one good, tough, player. So you better watch for him, winning this tourney! I had nice time playing with him and his company. It was cool that the fact that he likes Avenged Sevenfold, even though they are from California, and he is from Germany! They are a band known all over the world! lol.

imcoola will play the winner of the game "coolswing vs zant", for the finals!

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 1:55 PM

Im glad to see that a couple of people are already in the finals! Thats nice. The master brackets are almost finished, just one more game left until we are in the finals! And as for the pros brackets, Lina1979 is already in the finals, and is waiting for her final match, against whoever goes to the finals. Need those scores, so she doesnt have to wait.

• azshawn71
    189 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 2:30 PM

made contact with EllisSpice and we are going to try to get our match in this weekend.

• azshawn71
    189 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 2:54 PM

Here is a post that TW1432 sent me today...all i can say is WOW!

azshawn71 wrote
    on 20 Sep 2009 at 3:56 PM

Hey TW....just a reminder that you have a 1st round match with EllisSpice you have yet to play. We are about a week into the tourny. If you can't make the match let ed know. Take care.

TW1432 wrote
    on 26 Sep 2009 at 2:38 PM

i am withdrawing because i have a life unlike all u losers!!!

azshawn71 wrote
    on 26 Sep 2009 at 2:51 PM

I apologize if my message was offensive to you. it wasnt meant to be anything but a reminder. If you are unable to play in a timely fashion, my suggestion would be to not enter a tournament.

• sevemiller
    8 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 4:17 PM

Garyk49:    I am ready for our match. I will be online for most of the day (I am at work) so lets play.  If you see me online, send me an invite.

Sevemiller

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 5:08 PM

I know azshawn71. He sent me a message saying something like your message. My message from TW says

"I withdraw BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE!!!!! U SHOULD GET 1 TOO!!!!!"

RSS