Forums

Help › Forums

very few free credits

Tue, Jan 21 2020 1:45 AM (52 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 7:29 AM

Yep I went through the run around by WGT with the dummy down . Then I contacted Supersonic through Zendesk who told me to contact Supersonic directly because they didnt have the answer . So long story short and this was directly from Supersonic the contract with WGT has expired and WGT didnot renew it . So just like the silent treatment we got after losing Oakmont is the same treatment we are getting about this .

There`s another thread I posted " Its Official Supersonic Ads is Gone " . Since I posted it the other day not a word from WGT about it and if you havent noticed the forums have been like a grave yard when it comes to any feedback from WGT on anything at all .

• DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 1:56 PM

Well Lonnie you've done a super job of investigating where the free credits have gone.

Seems to me Top Golf just wants to get rid of us free loading seniors, to be honest when what credits I still have are gone I'll sad to say will also have to be gone.

I'll just have to search for another diversion to spend my time, perhaps an 18 year old who just can't live without an 82 year old in her life, (oops that could cost me a hell of a lot more than this golf game) Besides the biggest problem being my wife would not buy into it .

Again thank you Lonnie. Very best Duwayne

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 7:07 PM

lonniescott711:

Yep I went through the run around by WGT with the dummy down . Then I contacted Supersonic through Zendesk who told me to contact Supersonic directly because they didnt have the answer . So long story short and this was directly from Supersonic the contract with WGT has expired and WGT didnot renew it . So just like the silent treatment we got after losing Oakmont is the same treatment we are getting about this .

There`s another thread I posted " Its Official Supersonic Ads is Gone " . Since I posted it the other day not a word from WGT about it and if you havent noticed the forums have been like a grave yard when it comes to any feedback from WGT on anything at all .

This doesn't look good for us web players. Supersonic Ads have never been on mobile so it is expendable because the web version is going?

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2017 3:47 AM

It has become difficult for the computer players to get the "free" credits but not impossible. Mobile  does have short 2 credit videos available. No mobile device, no problem. With programs like Bluestacks, it is easy to access these videos on the computer. It is even possible to open WGT on a mobile device and have Bluestacks open on a computer  so credits can be earned both places at the same time.

I still get my 100 plus credits daily, I just have to be diligent.  

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2017 9:09 AM

HackWilson1930:
    With programs like Bluestacks, it is easy to access these videos on the computer.

Yep. That's where I've been picking up mine. They've put a limit per session of 60 credits, sometimes 58 - no clue why. It resets during the day. If I time it just right, I can pick up 300 a day. Helps to be retired.

:^)

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2017 1:17 PM

JimbeauC:

HackWilson1930:
    With programs like Bluestacks, it is easy to access these videos on the computer.

Yep. That's where I've been picking up mine. They've put a limit per session of 60 credits, sometimes 58 - no clue why. It resets during the day. If I time it just right, I can pick up 300 a day. Helps to be retired.

:^)

That may be but since the site is now down how are you getting videos from a down site . I dont know whats on the mobile version as I dont play on it . But on the desk top / pc version the site is completely down with no ads to watch .

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2017 1:38 PM

As mentioned, what we are doing for PC/Mac is using Mobile Device Emulators. Nox and Bluestacks are the most popular. Both are pretty reliable. The video credits there pay by Fyber, 2 per video. 

lonniescott711:
    the site is now down

I'm assuming you're referring to SuperSonic. Yep. Looks like it's gone for good. 

• HandyMcNab
    58 Posts
    Tue, Aug 8 2017 3:25 AM

There are 13 carousel views per day to be had if you use a vpn and search different countries.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Aug 8 2017 7:48 AM

The mobile device emulators lets you play games on your PC as it were a mobile device. Download an emulator such as Bluestreaks, go to its app store, and get the free WGT app. Open the app, work your way through the pages until you get to the play screen which has an "earn credits"  toggle in the lower left corner. From there you get the familiar "view video"  toggle. 

A word of caution: watch that view credits keep accumulating. At a certain point you may watch videos  and not get credits. Quit and return later and you should be able to score more credits, but you will NOT get the credits from the videos that did not score earlier. 

• HandyMcNab
    58 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 5:30 AM

If the contract has expired why am I still getting the occasional Supersonic credit for watching videos?

RSS