Forums

Help › Forums

very few free credits

Tue, Jan 21 2020 1:45 AM (52 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 5:48 PM

Yep I know the feeling . Supersonic hasnt been showing any ads since the last update . As a matter of fact now its just a space on the page with the Supersonic Ads logo and nothing else . Just like the Media True X , makes me wonder if they let the contract expire with Supersonic Ads . Top Golf may be slowly phasing out the free credit offers to try to increase revenue . Just going to have to wait and see what gives by the end of the week .

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 6:37 PM

At 11 o'clock PM and again at 12 midnite several new surveys show up...I don't even bother with the 115, 108 credit ones as they usually don't pay...the" your survey" ones are worthless too...

I go for the 126 credit and the rest ..... usually get several hundred per night in a very short time...

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 2:37 AM

fatdan:
    the" your survey" ones are worthless too...

They are worthless now. They blocked me from taking the surveys they provide after I made about 1000 credits on them in 2 days. They just don't like having to actually payout on the surveys they provide.

• HandyMcNab
    58 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 2:44 AM

Too true mate!

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 4:21 AM

Everything seems to be aimed at a daily total of 250 to 300 credits per day. If I am able to reach this total the videos lock up or run out or no longer add to my total. I look at the surveys as 5 credit non-qualifiers and am  happily surprised when I actually get into a survey. So sad. And am so glad I have a  bank account in the WGT Bank (no longer coming soon) filled with credits.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 10:11 AM

Well I`m still doing without Supersonic as I`m hitting a couple of surveys every day .I`m` at least still in good standing with Peanut Labs and the offers as well . Since the offers below the surveys usually dont payout I just do them and then file a ticket .Wait a couple of days and then get the credits . Like I said in another post I contacted WGT through C/S and got the dummy down . So nothing useful from them this time so I also sent a kite to Supersonic ads and am waiting for a reply .

At least I now know its not just me or those who use the offers to play their way through the game . I checked with another friend who isnt that active with the offers and the site is down for them too . So it makes me wonder if WGT has let the contract run out with Supersonic ads .I just dont see them as running out of video ads for almost 2 weeks now .

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jul 30 2017 1:47 PM

DuwayneCook:
    whats happened to "free credits"

I don't know if it will work that well in Mexico, but go 

here

to learn about another video credit opportunity, that many miss out on. It's in my second post in the thread. 

I get between 240 - 300 per day using it. Lately it cuts me off at 60, but refreshes during the day. 

Good Luck

• biggunky
    156 Posts
    Sun, Jul 30 2017 5:02 PM

Currently I am getting 7-9 credits per day, what gives. No SuperSonic ads anymore either.

• MaxAirWedge
    61 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 10:07 AM

I have not had videos from supersonic ads in almost 2 weeks.. use to get 2-7 per day from canada... http://i64.tinypic.com/r9hmhv.jpg

• DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 4:12 AM

Rumor has it that Top Golf, (the owners of WGT) are in the process of eliminating all free credits, that will be the end for many living on pensions.

RSS