Forums

Help › Forums

No Pressure Country Club

Thu, Aug 25 2011 8:27 AM (80 replies)
  • 1goodgolfer
    221 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 4:47 AM

We are still looking for members.  If you would like to belong to a Club that places no pressure on playing, this is the place.  We have Club tournaments going daily, but there is no requirement to participate.  Play when YOU want to.

To get an invitation to join No Pressure Golf Association post here,  write on my wall or click on the request invitation button on the country club info page. Hacks to Legends are accepted.

Thanks

1goodgolfer

• ahsiab
    40 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 8:03 AM

I wold be most pleased to receive an invitation from your C.C. if you allow people in China to participate in tournaments. I quit my last C.C.  in 10 minutes because I tried to enter a tournament but people in China were not allowed to enter.

Thanks,

ahsiab

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 10:19 AM

sign me up 1goodgolfer,  sounds like a good CC to me.  TY

nerve60

• 1goodgolfer
    221 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 4:19 PM

ahsiab:

I wold be most pleased to receive an invitation from your C.C. if you allow people in China to participate in tournaments. I quit my last C.C.  in 10 minutes because I tried to enter a tournament but people in China were not allowed to enter.

Thanks,

ahsiab

I sent you an invitation, welcome to the club.  I, as club owner do NOT have any control on who plays which tournament.  It is possible that you tried to enter a play for money (credits) tournament and that may or may not be allowed in your counrty. Club owners have no control over that.  We welcome people of ALL countries.  Enjoy your stay with us and as always "no pressure".

1goodgolfer

• 1goodgolfer
    221 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 4:20 PM

nerve60:

sign me up 1goodgolfer,  sounds like a good CC to me.  TY

nerve60

Invitation sent, enjoy your stay!

Thanks

1goodgolfer

• ornry1
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 9:44 PM

Sounds like my kind of deal, shoot me an invite please

• arron34
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 6:00 AM

i would like to join a C C that is well kept and fun to b a part of.  I would b an active player in ur CC

thank u

arron34

• yop123456
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 1:31 PM

Can i join cheers.

• Utop
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2011 1:24 PM

Have room for 1 more? Sounds like a great club.

-Utop

• Twhead
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2011 1:23 PM

Interested in joining.

RSS