5,743 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 8:51 PM

World peace then. 

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 6:35 AM

piztaker:

World peace then. 

I think its going to get worse..".REVENGE" AND LOTS OF IT.

Fox news just reported Bin Ladens body was buried at sea early this morning, in accordance with Islamic tradition which buries its dead with 24 hours....wtf?

• FarFoo
    2,917 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 8:02 AM

Thev'e thought this through properly for once imho.

No point extremists scoring 'outrage' points by asking for his body back on religious grounds now & we wouldn't want a burial 'shrine' setting up anywhere as a focal point for disaffected & brainwashed crazies.

• snowy64
    67 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 6:23 AM

They buried him at sea hoping his supporters will dance on his grave.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 6:25 AM

Osama is sleeping with the fishes, right down there with Big P*ssy after Tony Soprano whacked him.   :-D

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 7:00 AM

snowy64:
    They buried him at sea hoping his supporters will dance on his grave

good one, maybe it will come true

lmao

-G

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 7:41 AM

SteveOx:

Osama Bin Laden killed!! 

I do not think for 1 second that he is dead, no way in hell would they kill him(they should) i do think that they have him alright but he is not dead, he is on route to the USA where he will live in a concret box for a few years while they pump his body full truth drugs and suck every bit of info out of him,cost of looking for him $billions ,lives looking for him 100s, bullets to kill him 1, i dont think so,WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE,,NO WAY ,,WANTED ALIVE VERY ALIVE at any cost.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 10:13 AM

duda51:

SteveOx:

Osama Bin Laden killed!! 

I do not think for 1 second that he is dead, no way in hell would they kill him(they should) i do think that they have him alright but he is not dead, he is on route to the USA where he will live in a concret box for a few years while they pump his body full truth drugs and suck every bit of info out of him,cost of looking for him $billions ,lives looking for him 100s, bullets to kill him 1, i dont think so,WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE,,NO WAY ,,WANTED ALIVE VERY ALIVE at any cost.

Makes some sense. You would have thought keeping him alive was paramount....killing him with all that he knows makes no sense at all.  But what do i know...i thought he died years ago. 

RSS