Help › Forums

Girls clothes...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2009 2:11 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • iconian
    599 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:02 PM

You know, as much as I like my short skirt, I kinda want to be able to change the clothes. Some of my guy friends have commented, that on the course, that my clothes has getting some green, even brown stains on it!

I'd like to have some choice - perhaps some pushup bra's, a g-stringor two, maybe new polo's, bikini, whatever else I can use to distract the men from beating me.

Girls, you with me? Speak up!

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:06 PM

LOL  iconian...ive been dying for a change too. And i really hate it when they lock threads with no reason.  So yes new threads and no locking threads.  So what did happen to what would you do under everything else?

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:09 PM

It's here .

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:15 PM

Yes, I have been told by a few in multiplayer games that I am starting to stink......BRING NEW CLOTHES!!!!!!!

yes, silly that it got locked, no names were mentioned  :)

B

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:20 PM

Apparently ~SOME~ people were offended.  'nuff said.

Yes. bring out more clothes for the females, both sets (girls and G.I.R.Ls)... please.

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:23 PM

I have been asking for new clothes since I joined. It seem so easy to change the coding from black to red. WGT is missing out on a lot of cash. I need an outfit for every ball colour.

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:27 PM

Well let's keep it fair here, us boys need some new duds too, I mean damn if I have to look at his ugly SOB much longer ima freak. We need some Ian Poulter styles goin on here. Pink bell bottoms, sunglasses, whacked out hair styles, yup sounds good to me.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:28 PM

yes u all look bad lol..so what would you do huh?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:40 PM

Well, Lysti.. there is another option...

We could all play naked.

FORE!!!!!

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:44 PM

well for one iconian needs his pants back.  we also need to prevent autoclick devices here and i would like new colors in skirts.

• PAGES
RSS