Forums

Help › Forums

Unable To Set CC Tourney (Help?)

Wed, Mar 1 2017 9:41 AM (41 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 2:20 AM

Same with us mate, we have 2 weekend low credit comps, both cant be set.

Heard they are moving office, hope they leave the programmers behind and find a new bunch.

Cos these are effin useless.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 4:41 AM

Ya Bubbs , We now have to make club tournaments without a purse , How exciting is that ?

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 5:03 AM

Well one lad has set without his generous purse and the owner has suspended his competition as he puts up creds every week.........not good.

EDIT P.S i have made a post somewhere else regarding CS and i stand by that, this to me is yet another "downtim/release" issue that CS and mods have to explain away all the time.

It really is unbelieveable that every single release causes problems, i fail to see how i would keep my job i did this in my workplace. 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 5:50 AM

I'm surprised more clubs are not saying anything , Basically all the feed back I got was to quit bitching about it .. hahaha

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 6:36 AM

Same SH!T here! I promised our new Legends a tourney with credit prizes but it's not possible. Thx a frigging lot wgt!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 8:20 AM

I hear ya Willy , I posted in the downtime tonight thread , I got two negative responses , So I posted in this thread and got one negative response and a couple of people saying they are having the same problem , I guess there is not a lot of clubs that offer credits in their tournaments , Otherwise we probably would of heard from them by now .  In our club, all of the tournaments have a purse , Until now .

I hear that WGT is aware of the problem , But they are not losing any money so I guess its not a priority .

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 11:48 AM

Not worth a Jodrell, none of you. A bunch shamateurs playing at being professional and business-like. 

The basic game is absolutely fine but just requires a few minor tweaks as it has from Day 1 but these have never been addressed. Only the most infantile wants sparkly balls and flashy tee markers and only the most infantile puts them out on offer.

The place is overrun by thieves stealing credits and monopoly money from the honest players and yet you do next to nothing about it. 

Why don't you apply yourselves to the real things that need addressing? If it's beyond those you have at the moment then may I suggest you stop paying peanuts to those monkeys, get shot of them and employ proven qualified and skilled people who can stabilize the ship.

If you were here in the UK, you wouldn't even get a job on the local council.

• OleFernando
    162 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 1:02 PM

jayw4862:

Unable to set a CC tourney. 

This is what happens no matter what we do. Any workarounds (or fixes in the works)?

same today WGT for my cc tourny set for credits added pot on 25/2/17

ty

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 1:49 PM

CEverett12:

Thank you for your input Phred , Always a pleasure to hear from you . The support every one gets in the WGT forum is Outstanding ....

If my comments seemed ugly or confrontational I am sorry, for that was not my intent.  I never doubted you were having a problem.  Hopefully WGT will fix it shortly.

As far as I know we have never had a problem before, and I don't want problems to develop because of this.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 2:34 PM

phred952:
    As far as I know we have never had a problem before, and I don't want problems to develop because of this.

If one should develop in future - be sure to contact Customer Support.

You're welcome.

:)

RSS