Forums

Help › Forums

Post Your Best Replays Here!

Tue, Jan 23 2024 6:21 PM (3,474 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 8:17 PM

How to save replay in WGT desktop program? i dont see anywhere

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 10:24 AM

Flatearth777:

How to save replay in WGT desktop program? i dont see anywhere

The desktop program does not have a replay function.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 11:09 AM

If you run Windows 10 you can use the built in Xbox Game Bar to record game clips.

Go to Windows settings > Gaming and set the Xbox Game Bar to ON.

After you have played a shot that you would like to capture, press the Windows + Alt + G keys and a recording of your shot should be in a folder named Captures inside your Videos folder.

More details here.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 12:34 AM

Do you click on other windows during the game Paul. The game window has to have focus (be the active window) for the recording to work.

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 3:41 PM

Has anyone had a ball get stuck up in a tree?

I’ll post my video unless they’re “10 a Penny “

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2021 1:33 PM

pdb1:
    No Scott . Especially when playing WGT . If I even have a browser open . It will be 1 window minimized . But lately I have been playing WGT with no browser open at all . That shaves about 20 seconds off of my load time .

Check the Xbox Game Bar page in Windows settings to make sure the 'Record that' keyboard shortcut is set to Win + Alt + G. If it is set to something else, press that to record your replay.

Also, try pressing Windows key + G when you want to record a replay, do you get a load of boxes appear all over the screen?

In the capture box (top left corner in the image above) can you click on the 'Record last minute' icon (second left), to record your replay?

ichott:
    Has anyone had a ball get stuck up in a tree?

Never had that as far as I can remember so I'd like to see the video. Although with the number of reports of random balls appearing all over the place I wouldn't be too surprised to see a ball potentially anywhere.  : )

RSS