Forums

Help › Forums

have some questions....

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 30 2009 11:55 PM (5 replies)
  • kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2009 12:36 PM

First off,  I really want to thank everyone involved who put this site together, it is bar none the best site of the yr,  I have been stuck like chuck on this thng with no end in site.  Two, how in the HELL do you master players shoot those scores? ive musterd a 69 as my best, and i cant seem improve much, and its the putting, how the HELL do you guys shoot in the 50's?  Ive upgraded to the ping graphite, trying every golf ball combo ,  it is very frustrating, just like the real game, i actually threw  a club the other day..(via mouse)   and who is this tibbets guy?  is it short for tibbets  woods?  and last,  when my greatness shines through and i do make the elite master level, and i buy the master clubs, will i not be ablt to use them if i get dropped back to pro level?   Anyway, great site, love it love it love it!!!  My wife thinks its the gayest thing she has ever seen, AHHH another golfers widow...kissfanpdx

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2009 1:10 PM

As to low 50s scores: here's the 10-thousandth rehash of the reply to that query: there is only one, ONE, absurd tournament on this site that allows the best players to achieve those scores: the August All Ladies tournament, played from ladies tees with no wind. Perhaps it was an oversight on WGT's part to have set up the tournament like this – no one really knows. Under those absurd circumstances, it's not surprising at all for the best players to achieve low 50s scores.

Once you become a Master on this site, you can never go back to Pro, regardless of how bad your scores might be.

• kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2009 2:37 PM

ahh, thats not true, i was just reading a thread about a guy that was complaining cause he got dropped  back to a pro from master status, unless he is smoking crack...

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2009 2:53 PM

It is true. That episode was just a temporary software bug on WGT's part that has already been addressed. (It occurred because the criteria for atttaining the various tiers have been recently changed.)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2009 4:31 PM

Forum King:
    Once you become a Master on this site, you can never go back to Pro, regardless of how bad your scores might be
    Forum King is right... once you are promoted you can never go back...

(Unless or until WGT bugs another update.. but that would get fixed PDQ.  They can't have Master clubs being used on the Pro level.. unless of course it's for actual PRIZES in a TOURNAMENT!)

• kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2009 11:55 PM

okay, gotcha , thanks guys for clearing that up for me, that makes sense, because im sure you could drop from master to pro a lot , then what would you do, only get to use those clubs when you are at the masters level?...once again , truely a great site

RSS