Forums

Help › Forums

Level 103 driver Promo sales..

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 16 2017 9:04 AM (20 replies)
  • pgatoursega
    67 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 9:32 PM

In 2015 summer the club went on promotional  sales limited-time  offer maybe they can  bring  it back now again for limited  time  I want buy it but level 103  5 levels  away for me will take almost 2 year to reach. I don't see the harm in dropping  it to level 98 so people  can buy it like year and half  ago but I've suggestions  for like 2 years about adding  avatars to here or mobile but seems w.g.t just never listen  to anyone's posts or emails  I mean new stuff makes game more fun hardly anything  gets added but a club here and  there... just want to see this get done post here if  you  agree with this .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 10:09 PM

Earn it like everybody else. 927 ranked rounds in almost 7 years is not the market WGT is looking for.

Learn punctuation.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 11:07 PM

Well, he might have played 3000 3 hole rounds on mobile.

Otherwise, spot on.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 11:59 PM

Let's not forget that there's a promo sales going on - NIkes available five levels early!

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 3:56 AM

What wgt need to do is make levelling much more faster,  i understand why they don't because, once your like level 100 you never buy equipment again only balls.

But all they need to do is keep bringing out better n better clubs there doesn't need to be a limit, the game is already ridiculously easy and nothing like golf, thousands of people are shooting in the 50s n 20s every day, what does it matter if the top of the top start shooting a few shots a round better, if the rest of the population can buy better gear cause they have levelled up faster,

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 4:10 AM

Joshnosh:
    What wgt need to do is make levelling much more faster,  i understand why they don't because, once your like level 100 you never buy equipment again only balls.

So when you get to lvl 103 you won't buy it?!

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 5:07 AM

pgatoursega:

In 2015 summer the club went on promotional  sales limited-time  offer maybe they can  bring  it back now again for limited  time  I want buy it but level 103  5 levels  away for me will take almost 2 year to reach. I don't see the harm in dropping  it to level 98 so people  can buy it like year and half  ago but I've suggestions  for like 2 years about adding  avatars to here or mobile but seems w.g.t just never listen  to anyone's posts or emails  I mean new stuff makes game more fun hardly anything  gets added but a club here and  there... just want to see this get done post here if  you  agree with this . No I don't.

"so people  can buy it like year and half  ago".............possible if you roam the universe in one of these I suppose.......

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 5:19 AM

Is that like the one Maxwell Smart used to use?  :-D

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 6:11 AM

Joshnosh:

What wgt need to do is make levelling much more faster,  

Did you ever stop and consider that the change in the CDP system is doing this now?

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 6:23 AM

pgatoursega:
     you  agree with this .

No.

First, it shouldn't take you 2 years to get there. And second, at your level and with the equipment available to you, you already have plenty of choices to make the game "more fun." And, as an aside, I have no idea what that means.

The bottom line is that you simply want something, and you want it now. The rest is just noise.

RSS