Forums

Help › Forums

Really! Everyday, I must play?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 1 2011 6:45 AM (4 replies)
  • Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 11:15 PM

What and how do I get these consecutive day game play credits?  I've been a member of WGT for 5 months. Left my computer in sleep mode for a whole week (electric bill didn't go up much), but that's not the point.  Consecutive day game play credits from WGT, are they real?  Has anyone ever recevied them?  Again, what do I need to do and how do I get to receiveing my thank you from WGT for my time, energy and money spent in receiveing credits that I can't use in my real life time?

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 12:06 AM

I get 880 pts every day.

You don`t get credits you get EXP points.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 5:06 AM

Fatherbrown:
    What and how do I get these consecutive day game play credits?

Play every day, don't just be logged in. All it takes is a CTTH or a Blitz or even a practice round. You get 220 experience points (these are what push you up levels) every day,cumulative, until it maxes out at 880. Then you get that every day as long as you play. If you miss a day it starts over. 

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 5:13 AM

Fatherbrown:
    What and how do I get these consecutive day game play credits?

Sir, seeing that you are on Level 74 and have been here since January, I think it's safe to say that you are getting these experience points.  Maybe you just don't notice it?  Have a closer look at the summary page after any round that you play, it should show you (if you haven't yet played that day) whether you got the Consecutive day bonus or not.

Perhaps you selected the little check box not to show you that pop-up every time.... I think this can be corrected by clearing your flash player cache and it should come back.

Hope this helps.

• Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 6:45 AM

Thank you Suncity28, AvaterLee and YankeeJim.  I was misinformed/misunderstood the consecutive day active play for credits and not points.  Now I understand that their POINTS, not credits (LOL).  Boy I was so lost on that one, now my computer can actually be turned off instead of sleep.  Again, thank you gentlemen.

RSS