Forums

Help › Forums

world cup 2017

Sun, Apr 22 2018 4:40 AM (2,096 replies)
  • gregcuk
    434 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 4:48 PM

Group 1 

Gregcuk vs DoubleEagleRob

Rob wins 3&2 

Great game Rob well played, shame I couldn't give you a better game, things went *** up after hole 7 for some reason.

Good luck with your future games 

Hope to  catch up with you again soon , your a top man.

Greg

• NAUGHTYBINATURE
    260 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 6:13 PM

Group 1 result 

Naughtybinature won 2 up against Davidgrant..

Awesome guy and awesome round..

:)))

• davidgrant
    261 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 6:22 PM

Group 1

Pukis and Friends vs Eagle Club Golf Association

GAME6 MATCH 2

DavidGrant   2dw vs Naughtybinature  2 up

Gr8 game & gr8 player just glad it went to the 18 th hole 

• DoubleEagleRob
    472 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 10:16 PM

Gregcuk(The Georgian CC) vs DoubleEagleRob (SEL)

Rob wins 3&2 

This was a really tough battle with Greg outplaying me in every respect for first part of the game.Managed to keep my head above water with a few long putts and found something with the wedges towards the end to get over the line.

Hard luck Greg on another day this could easily have gone your way.

Nice to meet you.

Rob

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 11:23 PM

Group 1: Las Vegas Black Knights vs Take With A Pinch of Salt Amigos

Game #8: Wutpa vs davedresser.

Had an enjoyable game with Dave but I think it's safe to say his best form deserted him for the occasion. His putter was chilly at best and he just wasn't getting the breaks. I ran out the winner of this one but I'm sure next time we play it'll be more even.

Thanks for the game Dave, it was a pleasure meeting you.

Nigel.

• stefke1969
    1,531 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 1:22 AM

Georgian Aces - Sel Thunder Chickens

Stefke1969 - mkrizan  1dn-1up

I lost against to mMkrizan on the last hole.

im so mad at myself. i was 3up after 13 holes and i messed up totaly on the last 5 holes.

my opponent made a eagle on the last hole and no cigar for stefke1969

• paulbrennan1964
    79 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 5:00 AM

Paulbrennan1964 no quitters here  beat Turfsand EastCoast 1 2up group 4 game 6

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 7:18 AM

Group 1.

Lutjanid (SEL Thunder Chickens)  Vs etienne5361 (The Georgian)

Lutjanid wins 3&1.

A strange match with some top shelf golf mixed in with some crazy bad stuff from both of us. I turned with the game well in hand but E threw some darts and made a great come back to take the game deep into the 2nd nine.

Great company and some laughs along the way, my 6 iron into the 10th that was meant to be a 4 iron one of the many highlights. Thanks E and goodluck mate. 

Jacko.

• rhud2
    1,333 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 9:29 AM

Group 2 Game 6 Match 1   Fly58( GC Arona)  vs Rhud2 ( LVK )

Fly wins 4up on 15

Great game from Flavio, just out classed in this match. Excellent player with all the shots required. Enjoyed the game Flavio and good luck in your remaining matches.

Robert

• PAULFINN52
    3,174 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 9:34 AM

hello captains

as you know oakmont has been taken off the wgt courses which does not help me because it is the course for the last 16,

erin hills is now avaliable to play as a new course on matchplay,i would like your opinion on putting this course  in place of oakmont,

the other suggestion to me was chambers bay which is a cracking matchplay course so you have 2 choices,

the other courses will remain the same but it would be nice to have a new course in place,

i will put it to a vote between the captains

there are 27 captains so i will go with the majority vote,i am not involved so am guided by you lot on this,have a word with your players and get back to me by message or email please,it might get missed on the forum if you put it there,

the deadline for this is next sunday 28th may,i will repost this on the forums every night this week so theres no excuse for not seeing it,

thx

paul

RSS