Forums

Help › Forums

Sandbagging?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 1 2011 4:48 PM (24 replies)
  • HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 1:45 PM

I made TM last night, and have shot 5 rounds as TM so far, my avg went up , down, down , down. I am actually liking the tourney greens a little better than very fast, after the first round anyways, lol.  I look forward to making Legend some day, I am confident that I will, it isn't in my nature to throw anything, not even in practice, lol.

• tubbs1one
    12 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 11:20 AM

Ok, thank you very much for exlanation! :)

all I can say that I try not to hit the sand, I thought that was the purpose of the game!

Like other answer, ive been really good golfer in Tiger Woods EA, and are a bit familiar with the links. this is a pretty simple game to understand.

thats the best explanation for my develop. you can clearly see my stats that i stumble across this game 3 wees ago.

If he as a CC owner has a problem to have better players in his club, so be it!

thanks for all the answers!

/Tobias

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 5:10 PM

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 6:28 PM

LMAO!!!!!!! Best definition ive seen

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 6:58 PM

busta

looking at your match play record I can safely say you are not a sandbagger, either by lowering your score or keeping it high, you just play a lot, so keep swinging, putting and whatever u do best, lol

• theRIKSTA
    12 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 7:15 PM

Imo this is sandbaggin 

HELLO ALL, I WAS RECENTLY LOOKING AT THE WGT PLAYER'S ROOM AND NOTICE SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY, IN THE COMMUNITY SPOT LIGHT THERE IS A PERSON THAT HAS A LEVEL 60 WITH AN AVERAGE OF 57.71 @ AMATEUR STATUS,

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 7:45 PM

Don't laugh, they are organizing now, too......

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 4:40 AM

x1524807:

busta

looking at your match play record I can safely say you are not a sandbagger, either by lowering your score or keeping it high, you just play a lot, so keep swinging, putting and whatever u do best, lol

That looks suspiciously like a positive post from you X........ very nice.

Happy hitting

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 4:42 AM

Heh-Was impressed myself, SC, until I realized the date.  ;-)

• GreyMack
    60 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 4:59 AM

I played a challenge game the other week for 300 credits, not something i often do but if i'm honest the guy was a pro with an average of 71 ish while at the time i was tour pro averaging 67 or so..........I figured i might win :)

Anyway he beat me at 7th 4up, he birdied 6 out of the 7 holes.

Afterwards i checked his stats and in 18 hole tourneys he was scoring mid to high 70's but predominantly he was playing 9 hole matchplay games (and winning) but i couldn't tell if they were challenge or just scoring games.

I couldn't help be a little bit suspicious of a sandbagger :)

RSS