Help › Forums

WGT Credits completing offers

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 31 2011 4:39 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ceebs
    12 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 6:29 AM
    I completed an offer for 1,750 credits, any idea how long it takes before they are added to your account, been two weeks since completion. Any help appreciated. Thanks
  • griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 6:13 PM

Ceebs:
    I completed an offer for 1,750 credits, any idea how long it takes before they are added to your account, been two weeks since completion. Any help appreciated. Thanks

OK, go to the main offers page...click the word "support" in the top right hand side.

Scroll down the new page to the offer you completed, click the right hand side of that line where it says " offer support "or something like that. Give them your email, then type in your question. You may have to copy and paste your comfimation email to prove you completed the task. Your credits normally arrive within 12 hours there after.

• isolater
    426 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 8:17 PM

what a joke i spent a good 45 min completing all surveys  everyone one of them at the end said sorry you don't qualify    what a rip off

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 8:28 PM

Same subject but different situation. I found the offer by EAS Sports Drink displayed quite boldly on the first page of offers to watch Adam(?) Tickle attempt 30 sports in 30 days. I watched 6 of the sports including among others sea kayaking, soccer, boxing, and speed skating.

After watching six of the 30 videos, I needed to interrupt the session to attend to real life. I figured I'd be able to come back and watch other videos, but when I came back to the menu item: Get Credits-Complete Offers EAS was nowhere to be found on the 21 pages of offers.

Is there some way to search for EAS to watch other attempts by Mr. Tickle to complete the 30 sports in 30 days? Did they really think someone has 2 hours and 30 minutes (30 videos at an average time of 5 min per video) to dedicate in one session?

If someone knows the secret to recalling an incomplete offer, I really would like to know it. I really am interested in seeing all the sports Tickle tries to complete. Thanks, in advance for any help.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 2:56 AM

isolater:

what a joke i spent a good 45 min completing all surveys  everyone one of them at the end said sorry you don't qualify    what a rip off

Sorry Isolater, but if it said you didn't qualify, then you didn't complete it.  Happens a lot.  It can sometimes take up to half an hour to complete a survey, so if it only took you 45 mins for all surveys then the likelyhood is that they weren't completed.

• Ceebs
    12 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 4:59 AM

Thanks for the help, I've sent an email will see how I get on.

Thanks again

• isolater
    426 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:08 AM

MioKontic:
    Sorry Isolater, but if it said you didn't qualify, then you didn't complete it.  Happens a lot.  It can sometimes take up to half an hour to complete a survey, so if it only took you 45 mins for all surveys then the likelyhook is that they weren't completed.

i answered all the questions it gave me then it said  end of survey  sorry but you didn't qualify  what a bunch of crap if ya don't qualify it should tell you at the beginning of the survey not let you spend 10 - 15 minutes  answering questions on each   survey    only to say yer screwed 

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:33 AM

My thing with the surveys is this:  I did a survey for 150 credits, and I completed it, got to the page that says Congratulations, you have completed the survey!  So I wait 1 day toreceive the credits, and I get nothing!  When I go to Support, it says I didn't even look at the survey, so I have no place to contact Trial Pay.  Anyone know what to do?

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 9:03 AM

bfghd:

My thing with the surveys is this:  I did a survey for 150 credits, and I completed it, got to the page that says Congratulations, you have completed the survey!  So I wait 1 day toreceive the credits, and I get nothing!  When I go to Support, it says I didn't even look at the survey, so I have no place to contact Trial Pay.  Anyone know what to do?

Unfortunately for you, even though you completed the survey...if  there's no green box saying "completed" next to the survey you did....you basically have no recourse to claim your credits. I currently have two completed surveys from over a week ago and even though i've emailed Trailplay every day and wgt, I've had no luck recouping the credits. The OP will end up getting his credits because he has a confirmation email, something you don't get with surveys. What annoys me is that they take your 50/70 answers after booting you off the survey and use them for free. I,d like to be able to go back an erase all my answers ( if i haven't qualified then don't take my answers)surely that would be fair. I can feel a class action lawsuit coming on..

• WiredBullets
    103 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 9:06 AM

EPDuffer:

Same subject but different situation. I found the offer by EAS Sports Drink displayed quite boldly on the first page of offers to watch Adam(?) Tickle attempt 30 sports in 30 days. I watched 6 of the sports including among others sea kayaking, soccer, boxing, and speed skating.

After watching six of the 30 videos, I needed to interrupt the session to attend to real life. I figured I'd be able to come back and watch other videos, but when I came back to the menu item: Get Credits-Complete Offers EAS was nowhere to be found on the 21 pages of offers.

Is there some way to search for EAS to watch other attempts by Mr. Tickle to complete the 30 sports in 30 days? Did they really think someone has 2 hours and 30 minutes (30 videos at an average time of 5 min per video) to dedicate in one session?

If someone knows the secret to recalling an incomplete offer, I really would like to know it. I really am interested in seeing all the sports Tickle tries to complete. Thanks, in advance for any help.

Duffer when i saw that offer I clicked it and it only made me watch one video that lasted about 1:30... if you were watching something else then you must have clicked on a banner or link somewhere along the way that took you to the actual site. That's not what you had to do to get the credits.

• PAGES
RSS