Help › Forums

Seeking Good CC

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 29 2011 9:26 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • VeScal
    67 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 1:27 AM

Looking for a good cc with ranks of Master above, Nothing lower.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 2:02 AM

What difference does it make if there is a tour pro with a 67 avg. in the club?

Tier means nothing.

LC

• VeScal
    67 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 6:18 AM

Your exactly the type of poster I try to avoid when coming on forums, such a troll idiot.

My last post on forums Ill find a cc in game, without having to see your kind of ***.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 8:23 AM

VeScal:

Your exactly the type of poster I try to avoid when coming on forums, such a troll idiot.

My last post on forums Ill find a cc in game, without having to see your kind of ***.

I doubt you'll find a CC with only ranks of Master and above that will let you in, Mr Tour Pro.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 2:20 PM

VeScal:

Troll, outstanding...lol

Why disrespect me when I said nothing to offend you.  Sensitive much, I think yes.

Honestly, I was going to get an invite out to you from the best CC in WGT.  Now that I see your attitude is "crap", I say good day!

LC 

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 2:27 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble bro but LC is right! Tier means nothing!

THE HAWK

• Cnblu
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 5:21 PM

so anyway how do i join a country club?

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 8:52 PM

Look in the WGT community, select country clubs, select actively seeking members, place request.

LC

• Cnblu
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 10:32 PM

Thanks LC !

• VeScal
    67 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 11:10 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

VeScal:

Troll, outstanding...lol

Why disrespect me when I said nothing to offend you.  Sensitive much, I think yes.

Honestly, I was going to get an invite out to you from the best CC in WGT.  Now that I see your attitude is "crap", I say good day!

LC 

Yeah My attitude was bad I wonder why that was? I came on posted a perfectly fine OP seeking a new club and you come on to bash a tour pro, I was annoyed at your post, my reaction was out of line and I should of worded it better, Dont see why you had to put negativity into a thread that had nothing wrong with it.

I have only been playing in recent weeks, I went inactive for a few months due to rl.

p.s just out of curiosity why does tier mean nothing? Doesnt tier determine your pins so in a sense doesnt hat make tiers somewhat relative?

• PAGES
RSS