Forums

Help › Forums

The Community Tourney List

Fri, May 7 2010 12:53 PM (25 replies)
  • ggggavin22
    21 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 3:46 PM

Just to let you know my tournys are the Taylormade Championship and the Bridgestone Pro Tour... soryy i had to edit the Taylormade cause not very many sign ups... thxz

ggggavin22

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 8:14 AM

All new tourneys (up to the 2nd of November) have been added, with the details being updated later this week. If you wish to talk about community tourneys, or have any ideas for one, please feel free to talk about them here from now on.

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 8:51 AM

hi ellispice

just an update for the list

with the bingo bango bongo tourney. sign ups have finished and there is only 1 match to play then the winner will be announced

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2009 6:06 AM

All new tourneys up to today have been added, and the details for all tourneys should hopefully be updated this week.

To repeat an idea I said on another thread, I am thinking about taking over left-behind tourneys, with some help from others. If anyone is willing to us, please tell me.

Also, before the end of the year, I will do some kind of 'awards' for the best tourneys and tourneys runners.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 12:33 PM

After about an hours work, ALL tourneys details have been updated.

I have also made a new list: Abandoned and Cancelled tourneys, as part of my plan to get as many as these 'brought back' or finished. There are 30 of these, so there will hardly ever be a lack of them!

If anyone would be willing to help with finishing these tourneys, please ask.

I will also (hopefully) update the medal table sometime this week.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 12:53 PM

It's been a long time since this list has been updated. Tomorrow I will try to track all new tourneys and add as much details to old tourneys as possible. Should be an interesting list...

RSS