Help › Forums

So close to 1,000 posts it hurts!

Mon, Mar 28 2011 7:29 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 12:16 PM

So very close...

P.S. At the time of posting I was at 996 posts.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 12:23 PM

And then what happens? LOL-ain't like you advance a tier or get free stuff.   

Sounds like you're bored, Doodles.  :-D

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 12:51 PM

YankeeJim:

I post in between shots in a foursome. I'm doing it now!

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 12:56 PM

YankeeJim:

Nothing!  Post count mostly shows who has something to say and who has to say something.

I'd never paid attention to mine, actually, but this will make 580ish in 2 years+ .... and I'll add it to my couple dozen "just sayin' " posts.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 7:11 PM

YankeeJim:

Least they could do is give ya a  ATTA BOY AWARD.   LOL!!

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 7:58 PM

Boomerboy44:

YankeeJim:

Least they could do is give ya a  ATTA BOY AWARD.   LOL!!

More like a Total Addiction  Award. 

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 8:59 PM

It look at this one in a much different fashion.  What is your ranked round to forum post ratio?  For me it's 4600+ ranked rounds and MPCs to now 719 posts.  Looking at around 7 games played per 1 post.

If you have more than 2 posts per round played, odds are you're likely the guy at the cocktail party that people fake an urgent call coming in on their mobile to avoid the inevitable 2 hour conversation with a guy who knows everything.  :)

We all have our addictions.  Mine is quite obviously putting my boys to sleep at 8:30 playing this game until midnight.  For others it's voicing their opinions, sometimes with a bit too much frequency.  To each his own.  That's what makes life so interesting.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 9:49 PM

Thanks, Jake, didn't realize that. Guess I'll quit going to parties.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 4:44 AM

jakestanfill7:

It look at this one in a much different fashion.  What is your ranked round to forum post ratio?  For me it's 4600+ ranked rounds and MPCs to now 719 posts.  Looking at around 7 games played per 1 post.

If you have more than 2 posts per round played, odds are you're likely the guy at the cocktail party that people fake an urgent call coming in on their mobile to avoid the inevitable 2 hour conversation with a guy who knows everything.  :)

We all have our addictions.  Mine is quite obviously putting my boys to sleep at 8:30 playing this game until midnight.  For others it's voicing their opinions, sometimes with a bit too much frequency.  To each his own.  That's what makes life so interesting.

My addiction besides playing her every day, is checking the forums out on my phone during my breaks. One night last week by the time I checked a long post and all the responses to it I had to go back to work without eating my lunch. Now that's what I call an addiction. It's a good thing my phone isn't flash compatible or I might never get to eat lunch at work again. 

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 5:35 AM

1,000th post, here it is.

I host a few community-organised tournaments so I post a lot in those. While in group play I look in the forum in between shots. Right now I have about 10 posts to every 1 ranked round LOL. Maybe I should give posting a break. 

• PAGES
RSS