Forums

Help › Forums

Time to say so long.

Thu, Dec 1 2016 4:40 AM (216 replies)
  • AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 3:03 PM

fatdan:

He said, " I enjoyed playing with cheap equipment", then said, "I don't enjoy it anymore, and I am not interested in spending any money"....

How much simpler can he make it? He didn't solicit any advice, or donations, certainly didn't need any slams or critiques, I can't believe some of these posts!

Why do people say goodbye in the forums, same reason your dinner guests do, because it is polite....I guess some would rather have to search your property for a dead body because someone just ate and left without a word! lmao

It isn't as simple as that, he put blame on the game for moving him back to the back tee's when it is a very easy fix. Get a longer driver. It isn't that expensive, and if he's enjoying it why not try to get help or spend the money himself.

He obviously enjoyed the game enough to be playing it 7 years and left a message publicly stating that. So why give up when only a 20-30 dollar driver would fix his issue?

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 3:08 PM

fatdan:

He said, " I enjoyed playing with cheap equipment", then said, "I don't enjoy it anymore, and I am not interested in spending any money"....

How much simpler can he make it? He didn't solicit any advice, or donations, certainly didn't need any slams or critiques, I can't believe some of these posts!

Why do people say goodbye in the forums, same reason your dinner guests do, because it is polite....I guess some would rather have to search your property for a dead body because someone just ate and left without a word! lmao

i fully agree!   common politness to others, friends, or  stranger seems to be an old fashioned concept.

glad i won't be here for the next generation when they gain access to the controls of life with their present  'me ' attitude.  my nickle

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 3:09 PM

AgentBrown123:

fatdan:

It isn't as simple as that, he put blame on the game for moving him back to the back tee's when it is a very easy fix. Get a longer driver. It isn't that expensive, and if he's enjoying it why not try to get help or spend the money himself.

He obviously enjoyed the game enough to be playing it 7 years and left a message publicly stating that. So why give up when only a 20-30 dollar driver would fix his issue?

you also missed the simple truth.  my nickle.

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 3:12 PM

lee22sharon:

AgentBrown123:

fatdan:

you also missed the simple truth.  my nickle.

Anyone can state you missed the simple truth, how about back up your argument against my points with substance or you're just posting fluff basically. Laziness I tell you! :)

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 3:13 PM

ApexPC:

WGT should prohibit flounce threads.

Many other forums do.

flounce thread?  never heard of it, explain please.  my nickle.

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 3:14 PM

lee22sharon:

ApexPC:

Many other forums do.

There's a thing called google, search the word.

my nickle

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 3:16 PM

AgentBrown123:

It isn't as simple as that,

Actually it is!

he put blame on the game for moving him back to the back tee's when it is a very easy fix. Get a longer driver. It isn't that expensive, and if he's enjoying it why not try to get help or spend the money himself.

Wouldn't that be covered in the statement he "just wasn't interested in spending money" ?

Also how exactly do you derive all that from this?

firemangeorge:

Anyhow. Not knocking WGT. It is what it is. I used to play this game for the simple fun and enjoyment but when they moved my retired, senior *** back to the pro tees, well that was the end of the adventure.

Been fun. Take care.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 3:17 PM

in reply, my entry at 255pm, you may have missed it.  ,y nickle.

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 3:21 PM

fatdan:

AgentBrown123:

It isn't as simple as that,

Actually it is!

he put blame on the game for moving him back to the back tee's when it is a very easy fix. Get a longer driver. It isn't that expensive, and if he's enjoying it why not try to get help or spend the money himself.

Wouldn't that be covered in the statement he "just wasn't interested in spending money" ?

Also how exactly do you derive all that from this?

firemangeorge:

Anyhow. Not knocking WGT. It is what it is. I used to play this game for the simple fun and enjoyment but when they moved my retired, senior *** back to the pro tees, well that was the end of the adventure.

Been fun. Take care.

because you don't have to spend money. There are free offers!!!!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 3:23 PM

AgentBrown123:

lee22sharon:

ApexPC:

Many other forums do.

There's a thing called google, search the word.

my nickle

hmmm, first you want me to "google" a word/phrase, i do not rely on google to supply me with such mundane information.  i took it to the user to explain, and you have taken offense?  

you then presume to use a sign off "my nickle " without acknowleding the orginal source?

shame.  MY nickle.

RSS