Mon, Mar 21 2011 8:15 PM (26 replies)
  • wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 12:30 PM

Hey nelly, what do you expect from a yankees fan :-P

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 1:33 PM

To know me,,,is to know,,,that I have issues w/WGT... I invest $$$ into the game, and when I have had an honest concern,,,I dropped a question to the Bug report....As a consumer I soon learned this was fruitless...Don't have the time of day... I have suggested that not all appears to be equal here....

With respect to this polite concern,,,, Once again I throw this in you directions.... Just would like a reply,,, from someone that has an explanation.

Winning or losing is not my concern,,,just ask for a equal playing field....

The Blitz format offers the Recovery Bonus... Since the two new Blitz's have appeared,,,I play at the very least 3 matches there each day....

Yet,,,In the last four weeks,,,I have watched my opponents be awarded the Recovery points on a regular basis... And despite recovery shoots within a few feet of the hole,,,I have not been awarded the same respect, once.

Of course that factor has lost me several matches...How does Wgt explain how some green shots gain the reward,,,yet others don't...

Looks awful fishy to me...

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:24 PM

mrshazam:

To know me,,,is to know,,,that I have issues w/WGT... I invest $$ into the game, and when I have had an honest concern,,,I dropped a question to the Bug report....As a consumer I soon learned this was fruitless...Don't have the time of day... I have suggested that not all appears to be equal here....

With respect to this polite concern,,,, Once again I throw this in you directions.... Just would like a reply,,, from someone that has an explanation.

Winning or losing is not my concern,,,just ask for a equal playing field....

The Blitz format offers the Recovery Bonus... Since the two new Blitz's have appeared,,,I play at the very least 3 matches there each day....

Yet,,,In the last four weeks,,,I have watched my opponents be awarded the Recovery points on a regular basis... And despite recovery shoots within a few feet of the hole,,,I have not been awarded the same respect, once.

Of course that factor has lost me several matches...How does Wgt explain how some green shots gain the reward,,,yet others don't...

Looks awful fishy to me...

just because you have a bad shot that gets no score doesn't get you the bonus. As i understand it, the only thing that gets you the bonus is a good shot after a hole where you had a lost ball. IE Out of bounds. In the water. In the Grouse bushes. In the weeds. A shot that lands so far from the green as not to score but is not lost does not qualify to get the bonus. But i believe you have been told this before in a few other threads. 

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:46 PM

Am I alone...in finding...this method...of dysfunctional posting....extremely...anno....ying...? or is......... it just...me?....

Votes afer...this....post...

L...i..z.z......i.e...x..x

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:47 PM

PS.

I really dont care if I upset a perpetrator,they started it not me.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:47 PM

oopsies....forgot....

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:52 PM

wildcat18racing6:

Hey nelly, what do you expect from a yankees fan :-P

And the WAR begins......this should be entertaining!  hehe

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:54 PM

nellyg:
    Thanks for the sarcasm though!

Duh-that's all it was and I was laughing with you. The Yankee fan thing, you know?  :-D

p.s., Watch it there Nascar boy-LOL

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:56 PM

You two forgot.... to ,,,vote.,,,now come,,,on....play the game....or it''''''s over....the kneee time,,,, again..,,..,,..,@

• golfkid210
    313 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:56 PM

LizzieRossetti:

oopsies....forgot....

What did you forget?  That you can edit posts?

RSS